“Excellent”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Friendly staff, delicious coffee and food and over all very nice place! I can recommend everything I have tasted: iced vanilla latte, breakfast tacos, Made in USA breakfast bowl and sandwiches. This is one of my most favorite places in Tulsa and whenever I'll be back in T-town I will definitely drink and eat here again! :)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The menu is limited and the staff were somewhat uninterested. The food was good but not good enough to go back considering all the options in the immediate area.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

In this region, vegan food is not always easy to find. I had the BBQ Tofu Sandwich, and even though I am usually not that fond of BBQ-anything, this was fantastic! Full of flavor with the home-made BBQ sauce and fresh slaw, it is accompanied by carrot hummus and carrots. The service is attentive and helpful; I have never been disappointed here.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

First this place is in an awesome area of downtown Tulsa I'm sure it has some cool name like Notu or Uptown or Optimus Prime. Their breakfast tacos are amazing. We had the disappearer with tomatillo sauce, yumtown deluxe! The bacon in their is outrageous, super smoky and then the chipotle crema heals all wounds and makes the sad glad and also tastes really good. Wifey had their cold brew which was really good and I had Americano. Americano is legit, second one I got was a little sour. Overall classic, tasty, comfy, trendy.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed breakfast at Chimera twice during my stay in Tulsa. I had an amazing breakfast bowl with eggs, greens, black beans, adzuki bean bacon, chipotle cream and tomatillo salsa. Many coffee choices. Good service.