“Organic & Locally Sourced YUMMINESS”
Review of Chimera

Chimera
Reserve with OpenTable
Chimera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,406 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I just had lunch at Chimera in the Brady Arts District of Tulsa. The owner recently reported to my friend about all the effort they put into sourcing their wonderful food locally. Also, the salad greens are all organic and practically jumping out of the bowls. I usually get the street tacos and there is breakfast almost all day, specialty coffees, and plenty of space to spread out with a laptop or pad. Perfect place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Lines may seem long but service is fast and things move quickly. You order at the counter and they bring the food to you. They have a full bar.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Friendly staff, delicious coffee and food and over all very nice place! I can recommend everything I have tasted: iced vanilla latte, breakfast tacos, Made in USA breakfast bowl and sandwiches. This is one of my most favorite places in Tulsa and whenever I'll be back in T-town I will definitely drink and eat here again! :)

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The menu is limited and the staff were somewhat uninterested. The food was good but not good enough to go back considering all the options in the immediate area.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

In this region, vegan food is not always easy to find. I had the BBQ Tofu Sandwich, and even though I am usually not that fond of BBQ-anything, this was fantastic! Full of flavor with the home-made BBQ sauce and fresh slaw, it is accompanied by carrot hummus and carrots. The service is attentive and helpful; I have never been disappointed here.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

First this place is in an awesome area of downtown Tulsa I'm sure it has some cool name like Notu or Uptown or Optimus Prime. Their breakfast tacos are amazing. We had the disappearer with tomatillo sauce, yumtown deluxe! The bacon in their is outrageous, super smoky and then the chipotle crema heals all wounds and makes the sad glad and also tastes really good. Wifey had their cold brew which was really good and I had Americano. Americano is legit, second one I got was a little sour. Overall classic, tasty, comfy, trendy.

Been to Chimera? Share your experiences!