“Great vegetarian options!”
Review of Thai Village

Thai Village
Ranked #304 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I heard from a friend that this place had good vegetarian options, so my boyfriend and I decided to order some take out for dinner. We were not disappointed. I ordered the drunken noodle dish spicy with tofu, he had the pad Thai spicy with tofu, and we each had a spring roll. We were both very pleased with our entrées. Spicy is very spicy, so beware. The dishes can't out very hot, so even when I got them home, I needed to let them cool down. I would definitely other from here again, the service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious!

1  Thank merrillma

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This was my husbands favorite restaurant before we met. It was one of our first date nights. It is always consistently good and fresh. The service is great also. Always friendly. I get the peanut curry (LOVE) with chicken and my husband gets the gang ped with chicken. And the Thai tea is a must!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Had to eat close to where I am working, so I had to choose something close to the Mabee Center. Great food, quick service and it was hard to get a seat right at the top of the lunch rush! I didn't think I would find Thai food this good so far away from the west coast. I'm here a week and will probably spend almost of my lunch breaks there.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

A Tulsa favorite. Great Thai food with some Good spice. Also, great tofu options. If you ask for your meal "Thai Hot" be ready they don't mess around! I always go medium.

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

Had seafood curry and the Thai iced tea. This was delicious I would recommend this to anyone who likes see food. If you like it spicy order the hot it's got a pleasant burn. The Thai iced tea brings back memories of when I was a kid living in Thailand. The service is good and fast.