“Excellent Beef Fajitas ”

Tacos Don Francisco
Ranked #287 of 1,398 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for some great tasting authentic Tex Mex Fajitas and boy did I find it. I placed my order by phone and went and picked it up. They were very nice. Great Price. Excellent Salsa, Beans and Rice were both great. Will definitely return.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

I went here on the recommendation of a couple of my Mexican-American friends. The ladies that are cooking in the kitchen here are extremely kind and high energy, however, the food is just mediocre. The enchiladas I had were pretty good, but the refried bean slope and rice on the side were pretty terrifying to look at, though they tasted alright. What surprised me was that around like 7 or 8pm the little place was packed full of people. For about $12, I would have rather just gone to taco bell and gotten a taco box if I was really set on drowning in calories.

I would go here again. But it's hardly worth the price.

Reviewed July 17, 2016

My daughter, a friend and I visited Tacos Don Francisco on a recent Friday for lunch. The restaurant is very small and was crowded; however, we scored a table shortly after placing our orders.

I chose three beef tacos and the others chose the chicken quesadillas. We also ordered a bowl of queso with homemade chips. The queso and chips were delicious and everything was freshly made and warm. Our entrees were ready in just a matter of minutes. My tacos were delicious with just the right about of spices on the meat and fresh cilantro, onions and salsa. The quesadillas has just the right blend of chicken, cheese and salsa and the portion size was huge!

Tacos Don Francisco is truly a hole in the wall with a limited amount of seating, order at the counter service with a fairly large menu. I've heard about this place for years and I'm very glad I finally went here to eat. Will definitely return to try enchiladas, tamales and other types of tacos!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Great tacos and service. It's small and best as a takeout joint as it's cramps inside. Several styles of glass bottle drinks available.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

Well..the salsa wasn't spicy AT ALL so its not the real Mexican deal.. To be honest, I thought i put ketchup on my tacos, so i got up and asked for salsa PICANTE and they gave me more Ketchup and to my surprised the ketchup was La Salsa for my tacos. The steak was okay and the staff was friendly but as I said Salsa is so important when it comes to tacos that I wouldn't come back to this place.