“Evening meal”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #417 of 1,461 Restaurants in Tulsa
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Tulsa is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times and really like the sandwiches, soup and great service. It's never overly busy when I go and the food comes in good time. My favourite is the Italian.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Good food. Healthier than most other places. A delicious option when you are travelling! This Panera is in a convenient location with lots of shopping near by.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Now I remember why I don't come to Panera any more. They advertise "healthy" food however almost everything they sell is loaded with carbs. I settled on a soba noodle bowl. For $10 it was a very small portion that left me hungry and flavor wise it was very plain...

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

I love the food from Panera. I can feel good about what I'm eating. I'm so glad they moved locations to incorporate a drive through. The salads are huge and delicious, made with fruits, veggies and a protein. I love the seasonal salads, currently the watermelon quinoa is amazing and fresh.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place! The tomato soup is to die for and the chicken panini is so good! Definitely try it!

Date of visit: March 2017