1,396 results
All reviews daily grill restaurant bok center self parking performing arts center the blue dome district downtown tulsa nice hotel downtown hotel room service brady district shuttle service the room was nice king room conference valet concert bellman
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Had some business in Tulsa and decided to make some fun out of it too. Had made arrangements at one downtown hotel, but when dates were moved by one day, had to change hotels to get a room.
Chose this one due to it being downtown, the price and the reviews.
This is a good business hotel. You could see that this was more geared to the business traveler than the pleasure.
Rooms were neat and clean, but a bit dated. Surprised that there were not portals for charging up without a standard plug in. Husband and I had to switch off using a charger.
Parking is $8.00 for self parking and $20.00 for valet. One gets to go in and out with a card from the hotel. Just make sure you use the proper entrance/exit.
Our bed was extremely comfortable and the room nice and quiet. We also had a great view of downtown Tulsa.
On the morning we left, we took advantage of ordering our breakfast ahead of time and having room service. That was just great. Worth the extra bit to relax in our room to have breakfast.
If we make it back to Tulsa, this will be high on our list of places to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2018

First time at this location. It is in the middle of downtown. Nice view and a pleasant stay. Only there for one night. Next time will add an extra night to hit the town and check it out. Hotel was clean and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Stayed over a weekend for a wedding.

Not a bad hotel but nothing impressive either.

The hotel was clean.

Food was ok.

I did have one sub par experience. I stopped to ask a young hotel staff member directions to the gift shop. While he was giving me directions, he was interrupted by a superior staff member who did not seem to care that the staffer was in the process of helping a guest. The young hotel staffer was a bit annoyed as was I.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night to attend a meeting nearby. I arrived aroumd 11:30am. Knowing it was before check-in time, I understood that the room may not be ready. Begore checking she said you can leave your bags with the bell hop. ( The desk attendant wasn't very friendly - not outright rude - but not welcoming.) Another lady came by and she asked her if it was okay to check me in. That person said sure as if it was no big deal. I was given my key but no direction on how to find the nicely hidden elevators.

I asked for directions to the building where I was going for my meeting. The desk attendant said "oh someone else asked about that but I don't know just use Google maps on your phone. " If you know multiple guests are attending, go the extra step to deliver great customer service by figuring out the location (the building was literally at the corner of the same street).

There were 2 double beds in the room. Everything seemed nice and clean. I liked that the remote sleeve had the tv channels listed, and they offer a large list of complimentary items in case you forgot some things like makeup wipes, nail kit, razors and shaving cream, etc.. I requested a tea kettle which was promptly delivered.

There is no Starbucks nearby but there is an adorable coffee shop in the hotel with friendly staff and reasonable prices.

My biggest issue was found in the bathroom. I dropped my nail file and it went under the sink. Apparently thay area has not been cleaned...ever! There was loads of trash and dirt. I opted to throw out my file after seeing that. It then made me question the true cleanliness of the entire room. I stayed in room 1116 from Mar 21 to Mar 22.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Having grown up in Tulsa many years ago and moved away at an early age, I was surprised and proud to see the changes downtown. The Hyatt is very well located to all these new and wonderful restaurants and bars. Parking was very handy and cheap ($8 a day), the area is very safe to walk and my room was clean.
This is a great option for a business or pleasure trip to Tulsa.

Trip type: Travelled solo