“Always Fresh, but skimping on meat”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #501 of 1,330 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I love the flavors offered by Pei Wei, the variety is great (noodles, rice, bowls, lettuce wraps, etc). However, their new two size portions (small and regular) while convenient for those who especially may be counting calories, i ordered the regular size (Mongolian beef and Terriyaki Chicken), one with steam rice, one with the upcharge for fried rice (which I don't agree with, especially the price, maybe $1 more, but not $3). Also, I had to ask to make sure that I received the "regular" size and not the small when the food came out, because the portions were so small - and I had to hunt for the chicken in the Terriyaki bowl with fried rice. The Mongolian beef portion was small too.

They need to be more generous with meet (not just larger piles of rice). Great taste, freshly prepared to order. I'll try again, when I'm not very hungry, but in hopes that they increase meat portions.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The portion sizes are small. They add so much rice to compensate for the small amount of protein. We always order a large potion to get a fair amount of protein.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Well priced, delicious and fast, what's not to like? We usually go to 71st and Garnett in the Tulsa shopping district.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

This was my first visit to Pei Wei. I can say that it was very good! The place was clean and neat which is a plus in my book!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Food is always good, new items are nice. Hot fresh and delicious. The Steak Ramen hold the shrimp is really good but has quite the bite and I like spicy. Crab wontons are fresh and delicious and children's Lo mein is always a fave with my kids.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!