See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING!!!

This hotel was far the worst I stayed at in my 2 week trip. Upon arriving late just looking for a place to sleep for the night, with not a-lot of options in the area, the bath tub had a huge bug that looked like a cockroach in it, the walls were chipping, the sheets had what looked like dried blood on them, and the ceiling looked like it was coming in on us. With no other options, my husband and I decided to stay as we had no where else to go at 1am.

In the morning with our included breakfast, that consisted of nothing but Juice and dried biscuits and a little gravy that we did not eat, I went to talk to the front office. I explained about the bug and showed the picture and the excuse I got was its a water bug and its hot outside, so there is nothing they can do. She proceeded to tell me I should have said something the night before, sorry, and brushed me off.

I stayed at many hotels in my trip like Super 8, La Quanta, and many others and I have never been more disgusted, and put off by a person, and a hotel. This place has nothing but bad reviews on line, and I should have listened. This place was DISGUSTING! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

Ordered room through the trip advisor and then read reviews, big mistake. Hotel lobby had a heavy layer of smoke I was not even going to test the room. 2 nights for the suite was charged about $230 and toke 3 days to get a refund. Hotel next door was not as bad, but save yourself and go one more exit east. We stayed at 2 different hotels and they were pleasant, a whole different world 5 minute drive away (1 star to a 4 star rating in my view). READ AND TRUST THE REVIEWS ON THIS ONE, THEY ARE DEAD ON ACCURATE.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChicagoCoupl
Reviewed May 6, 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here on our way to Warrior Dash Oklahoma in Inola. As I say in the title of my review this hotel is what it is: A budget hotel. And as a budget hotel it really does deliver on what that entails. It's very affordable, we stayed in a king non-smoking room for $60. It's clean, both the grounds and the room were tidy and neat. People saying they felt unsafe are probably speaking to the area the hotel is located in and not the hotel itself. And in my opinion as a veteran traveler the area is only "bad" if you've never been outside of your suburbian bubble before. Also, hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Only drawback was the sparse free breakfast. But beggars can't be choosers. :)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2015

Was excited to stay here for the cheaper price. My first night I was awoken by people trying to relentlessly get in my room. They forgot to mark my room occupied. What a horrible way to wake at 2am. The room was filthy and reeked of smoke. It was too late to change hotels. The staff is supposed to pick you up at the airport and bring you back but the girl will try to get out of it by saying "we will see.. we are under new management". I got refunded for the rude awakening and i left after the first night. The hotel is in a poorly lit location and it was all around creepy. Worst hotel experience ever. You can pay just $20 more a night and stay at the Sleep Inn that is safe and cozy and clean ... and breakfast is huge.. and there is a pool and hottub!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2015 via mobile

Had to rate Cleanliness Location & Room as "3" to get this review to submit.

Not even at the hotel yet & Overall experience is poor.
Central res does not tell you about hidden "dog" fees. Yes service dogs are NOT Exempt from the fees.
No longer a value to the disabled.
Have not gone to hotel yet - wonder if hotel will allow my GSD due to weight?

• Stayed: January 2015