Book now, pay at stay
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
US$124
  • Restaurant
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$143
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We really liked our ground floor room it was a nice big room, very clean...family came over and visited that afternoon and we had plenty of room for everyone without feeling cramped up and tripping over each other....the front desk help and managers were very nice and helpful....the next morning when we decided to stay a day longer housekeeping cleaned our room and was very nice about getting us extra towels and things....MOTEL 6 NEEDS TO COME TAKE LESSONS FROM THIS MOTEL ON HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS AND CLEAN THEIR ROOMS...I'm so glad we left Motel 6 after they gave us 2 dirty occupied rooms that nite as our rooms. I'm so glad we choose to turn the "light off" there and come over to AMERICA'S BEST VALUE INN y'all were awesome and we will be staying with y'all on our return trips to Tulsa

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Front desk is rude and sarcastic to customers. Hotel needs updated and housekeeping sucks at their job. While location is close to highway and there is a gas station nearby seems positive the area is not a good part of town. I do however stay here often for their HOT TUB ROOM!!

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Over night stay for flight early next day. The inn is pretty run down but the rates are ok. It is just one night so no big deal on style. We got there about 5 pm we were given 3 different key cards till we finally got a room /door that opened. Lots of we sorry and they will adjust the rates. Beds are ok place is clean. So we got dinner and spent the night then took the 6:30am shuttle to the airport. Leaving our escalade right next to the office. Tipped the driver and affirmed that we would be picked up at the airport after our two week vacation. So on our return we were held up a long time in Dallas. Finally arrived back in Tulsa after midnight. Called the ABVI THEY SAID THEY WOULD NOT PICK US UP BECAUSE OUR NAME WAS NOT IN THEIR BOOK. SO here we are at 1:00 am in Tulsa worn out and they won't come to get us and take us back to the Inn. Our truck had spent 2 weeks parked right out side the office. Made no sense to us but got got a cab. Inn is less than 10 to 15miles. Fee for this ride by Royal Cab was nearly $24. Just refer this experience as real disappointment. Won't take a chance here again.
Also check Tulsa taxi rates on line. We Got so taken by Royal Cab.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2016

I booked to work for the week in Tulsa, nothing like the pic's.If you enjoy sleeping in your clothes at the foot of the bed and have nothing of value in your vehicle or room when away then this is the place for you. P.S. leave your car doors unlocked so the friendly ppl here wont have to break your windows to steel your stuff. I wish I was kidding.

Room Tip: full of year round crack heads
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

I wouldn't stay here again if it was free! Front desk was very rude, and rooms are absolutely disgusting. I decided I would feel cleaner if I would to take my shower the next day! Didn't want to sleep in the bed and the carpet and walls were disgusting.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends