“Late lunch”

Ranked #147 of 1,464 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Bravos Mexican Grill Great Food – Great Service – Great Atmosphere. We are a new concept of Authentic Mexican Food where the customers will find a high quality and fresh Mexican food nicely presented on the plates; accompanied of a nice restaurant atmosphere created by the upscale Mexican contemporary decoration and accents; a friendly Latin music in a pretty cleanness premises.
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

We had a late lunch traveling though. Service was prompt and attentive. Had table side guacamole - excellent prep and I make at home so am picky. Salsa was good as well. Lunch portion burrito with chicken and chorizo was enough for 2+ people.

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

I have been here my last two trips to Tulsa. Great Mexican food. Absolutely love the Guacamole, it's a must have! Plan on coming back every time I'm in the area ;)

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Enjoyed a delicious dinner with family who live in Tulsa. The waitstaff was was great as well as the food, and not just because they knew our family. That was verified when we returned on our own 3 days later for lunch and had different staff. Hope to go to Bravo's Mexican Grill again the next time we visit Tulsa.

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love the enchiladas Del Mar. The table side fresh Guac us amazing according to my wife (I personally don't like avocados).

I also enjoyed the burrito dishes. However, I have also had a few of the steak dishes and they were mediocre.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

Ordered in for my department and had it delivered by Restaurants on the Run. This was our first time, and many of us had never heard of it. What an awesome surprise!!

The food was delicious, the order was correct (I can't tell you how many times I've ordered food to go and there always be something wrong--these guys got it right the FIRST TIME!), portions were generous for the price. I LOVED the guacamole. It tasted homemade, almost as if it were made tableside. The spinach and chicken enchiladas were tasty--no gristle in the chicken, and you can tell they use good cuts of chicken. We all loved the chips (you could tell they were fresh) and salsa--they were very generous sending so much to us with the delivery driver that I even sent a bag of chips with the delivery driver!

The lunch specials are a fantastic deal if you are looking for a place that's economical and delicious. One of my coworkers had the chile relleno and she said that her meal "made her day!" The rice was a little bland but that could have been just a bad batch. I still ate it and it will not stop me from ordering there again.

Been to Bravos Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!