“Caribbean in Oklahoma ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

If you're in the Tulsa area you can never go wrong going to Sisserou's. I have yet to experience anything there that I didn't enjoy. Personally, my favorite is their jerk chicken. It is grilled to perfection and has a lot of flavor! Their drinks are also very good they have their own twist to the standard mojito which is quite good if you're in need for a drink.

Sisserous C, Owner at Sisserou's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hi Dylan, Our sincere thanks for making Sisserou's one of your go-to spots in Tulsa. We appreciate your wonderful review and for taking the time to share with the Trip Advisor community. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest anytime. See you next time!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We visited Sisserou's for the first time last night and everything was fantastic. We were seated immediately and had great service throughout the evening. Regrettably, I do not remember our server's name. We started with the Jerk Wings, which were fall off the bone delicious. My wife got the crab stuffed salmon and I got the pork loin and there wasn't a single complaint by either of us, everything was exceptional. At the recommendation of the server, I swapped the baked mac and cheese for one of my sides and it did not disappoint. The entrées are huge portions and even though we were stuffed and taking home half of our meals, we opted for the Creme Brulee, and wow, am I glad we did. Probably the best I've ever had. Everything was reasonably priced and delicious, so we'll definitely be back. Thank you for a great evening!

Sisserous C, Owner at Sisserou's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hi Chris, We are delighted that you and your wife had such an enjoyable evening with us. It is always a pleasure to have such wonderful feedback with our guests and we look forward to seeing you both again for a delicious date night in downtown Tulsa!

Our best to you,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I've only had their veggie burger and this is because it is head and shoulder the best veggie burger I have ever tried. But all the folks I've dined with said the food was very good and fresh!

I recommend Sisserou's!

Sisserous C, Owner at Sisserou's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hi Beth! Thank you for your high praise on our veggie burger! That is wonderful to hear and we hope you will join us again to try some more delights!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We enjoyed our dinner at Sisserou's recently. Worried by how crowded it looked when we pulled up to the parking lot, we were extremely happy/surprised that they offered a free valet service. Nice! We waited a bit, but it was a Friday evening - so, only about 15 or 20 minutes of wait time. Food was very good, and our server was nice.
Another great perk of eating down here is that it's super close to many bars, venues, and late-night spots (fun for going out afterward).

Hi Katie, We're glad to hear that our complimentary valet service on Friday made your time with us worthwhile! First Friday in the Brady District is definitely a fun time to be out and about and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your evening with us! We hope you join us again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My husband and I enjoyed eating here. The ambiance is relaxed, and the food is good. I had a vegan burger, probably not what most people go here for, but it was really good. The soups are really good, too. We ordered a banana crepe dessert that was ridiculously huge! We couldn't eat it all, but it was yummy.

Thank you for dining with us and for sharing your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community! We're delighted that our cuisine, service, and ambiance made your visit with us complete. Please join us again soon to try some new faves on our Caribbean menu!

All the best,