“Fantastic food and service!”

Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen
Ranked #30 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our menu feels familiar without being common, offering delicious flavors and variety at a great value. We focus on doing things consistently and exceptionally well. We make our own tender mozzarella and hand cut our steaks and fish. Our pizza is hand-tossed, and we make all of our gelato in-house. Our large variety of affordable Napa Valley and California wines are available either by the bottle or glass. Wine on tap allows us to provide wine-by-the-bottle quality by individual glass, served at the perfect temperature to enhance the taste.
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and Amber at the bar was great! I also really enjoyed the atmosphere. I can't wait to go back!

John C, Owner at Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Thank you, Mr Geer. You are a hell of a guy.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Great place a friend and I found after shopping Tulsa Hills. It happened to be happy hour so better yet. Had a great lunch, flatbread with complementary homemade potato chips. Truly enjoyed the meal and drink.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you sharing your experience with everyone else.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Came in for a quick snack before dinner and got some appetizers and a few drinks. Palo alto dip was creamy and tasty, and calamari was cooked perfectly. Bar drinks came out quickly. Vicky was our server. She was super friendly and descriptive about the menu. Loved the atmosphere will be back.

Vicky is a great server. She and Max make quite a pair.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

My husband and I found Napa Flats on Sports Animal radio! Tried it! GREAT food, great personal touch by owners visiting tables, great wait staff. Last night Vicky was our server, great job! We go several times a month and always try to bring someone new!
Karen & Jay

Thank you for listening! Great to meet you as well.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and I can't give this place enough complements!
To start, the food was all fantastic. Started with the ahi tuna- the sauce was amazing, the tuna itself was perfectly seared. For our entrees I had lamb chops which blew me away and my boyfriend had the citrus chicken and we both had meal envy, so we shared. Delicious! We finished with a gelato trio- key lime pie- salted Carmel- and raspberry! Do it! You won't be disappointed
Our server, shelby, was fantastic! She was helpful, knowledgeable, and just so pleasant. We were visited by a manager at our table, kristen, who we had seen running around helping out through the whole night. She just stopped by for a visit to make sure we were pleased.. WE WERE! Also, the guy in charge (didn't get his name) seemed to be helping all employees and doing as much work as anyone to please all guests. This place is an all around win in my book. I recommend to anyone in Tulsa!

We sure appreciate it! I always try to make sure everyone is well taken care of.
John

Been to Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen? Share your experiences!