“Very flavorful food, but not typical”
Review of Gigi's Kitchen

Gigi's Kitchen
Ranked #205 of 1,335 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I stopped in for lunch. The food was not delivered in a way typical Americanized Chinese places do (which is entree over rice or right next to it). It was delivered in its own bowl, separate from the rice. I had the Kung Pao chicken. Flavors were excellent and not tamed down. It had some spice to it, but not just hot for the sake of being hot. My only "complaint" if you can even call it that is that the food came out too quickly. I wasn't close to being done with my soup and the entree was already out. Makes for a nice, quick lunch, though. Definitely will return!

There are newer reviews for Gigi's Kitchen

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The only authentic Cantonese restaurant in town. Cozy, friendly service. Had their beef fry flat noodle, the flavor of the soy sauce made up the whole dish. Don't wait if you are contemplating to try them, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

The restaurant is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner with special discounts for first responders and military, active and retired.

The restaurant has an extensive menu of authentic Chinese dishes with moderate prices.

I was there on a Sunday evening and placed a "to-go" food order. The owner, Tony, met me showed me my orders and then packaged them for me. The orders were very generous and I was not prepared for that much food but it was very delicious.

My order was Hawaiian Chicken and Beef Fried Rice. The chicken was different with pineapple, green bell peppers, raisins and another vegetable with a very tasty sauce on top of this entree

The Beef Fried Rice was very sumptuous but so much that I could not finish it.

The owner made sure that I was pleased with my order before I left.

This is the restaurant to go to for a wonderful authentic Chinese meal.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

A quiet place to have a good meal; with plenty of food; There are two menu's (not including lunch and dinner).
Asian cuisine by the way. "Spicy" choices. Haven't been disappointed yet. Very much happy we were introduced to this restaurant. Great variety of dishes

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Have eaten there 3 times in past ten days and we tried something new each night. Always pleased, never disappointed! The flavor so were fantastic and everything tasted fresh - crisp vegetables. Servings were more than ample! The couple who run it are very nice and provide great service!
On Monday nights the special prices for vets and seniors!
No alcohol served.