“Not interested”

Starbucks
Ranked #13 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Tulsa
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I lost my interest in them when they became so politically active. They have been quite vocal about only wanting to serve people that share their beliefs

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

71st and Memorial location
Quick stop after a business meeting. I ordered a white mocha but received a chocolate mocha. I hate when this happens. Oh well.

Glenpool location this morning. White mocha as requested was perfect. Also very quick service. Consistently good!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

The coffee is good (dark roast) as always. Hey, it's Starbucks. The egg, Gouda and bacon, not so much. It had absolutely no flavor at all. I'll never order that again. One of the worst things I've eaten. Well, live and learn.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2016

This Starbucks is a great meeting place and the staff makes excellent drinks. The culture is diverse and full of runners who like to grab their Sunday morning coffee. I have no complaints here!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

Quite often I stop here on my way home from somewhere to have coffee. It's just off the highway and it's always clean, the employees are friendly, and the coffee is good.

Date of visit: November 2015