“Great place to meet and eat”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #27 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a great place to meet someone. Has a full bar and great selection of food.
The service is nice and you have an option of sitting inside or on the covered patio where you can watch the sun set over the river.
I always enjoy their rotisserie Chicken with mashed patatoes & Sweet carrots...
My wife enjoys their meatloaf.
* A must try is their Cornbread..
Prices are medium to medium high...About what I expect.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Have been here a few times when in town and it's always great food and service. Sometimes can be a long wait in the evenings. There have been a few times we didn't want to wait 30-60 min. and just walked over to napa flats. Love the outdoor area around the restaurant. Makes a nice place to wait. We went for lunch on a Sunday at 11:15 and walked right in.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

In the past we could always count on a great meal and great service. Nothing has changed. We have to drive about 25 miles so it is a bit outside our wheel house. Could not believe how full the restaurant was for a mid week evening. I know why--- Rotisserie chicken was so outstanding and my wife's steak was soooo good.
What makes RRCG a solid choice? Casual atmosphere, great service, price of meals are reasonable and quality is way above the average. Place it on your list as a "go to" restaurant in Tulsa.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We made arrangements for a larger party - 9 people so not overwhelming....Our server was Christian and he, above all other times we have been there, was the absolute best server. We were there to celebrate my husband's 80 birthday and had both family and friends. Everyone reported that what they had ordered was perfection. I had their incredible salmon which was cooked perfectly and was delightfully seasoned. It is now my go to meal when I eat here. The prime rib was also excellent. Several people in the party got Mexican fare type meals and all said it was very good. Our granddaughter had a large dinner salad - don't remember which one, but she was pleased. I normally order the Poblano pepper appetizer, but decided it would be too much and I would not be able to eat my dinner. I can actually make a meal out of the Poblano pepper and I have...... No restaurant in town makes better cocktails - the margarita they make is amazing and all other drinks that our party ordered were perfection. Our experience was so delightful and my husband's birthday was a winner. Thank you Red Rock Canyon Grill. You made our evening celebration so memorable.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I am from South Texas and work in Tulsa for 2 weeks, two times a year, and Red Rock is on my Restaurant agenda every time! The food is to die for!!!!! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for...Deviled eggs-awesome; Carrots, omg....these are the best!! Mash Potatoes, great. Tenderloin medallions is the only thing that I order each and every time I go. The "little salad" is the best salad I have ever had. I am not a big fan of salads, but I literally want to lick the plate...I guess the dressing and other things mixed in makes it so good. I even purchase a pint of the dressing to use while I am in town each time.

Been to Red Rock Canyon Grill? Share your experiences!