1,384 results
All reviews cookies double tree duck club executive level walking trails front desk steam room francis hospital parking garage very nice hotel business trip great place to stay indoor pool tulsa area gus bellman yale
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I cannot say enough about what a fine hotel I found ts to be. The room was spacious, the bed very comfortable, and the staff seemed genuinely eager to please. Located in an office park, there were lovely walking trails through the property. Although on a busy highway, I perceived no noise.

Negatives: Without a car, one is literally stranded. I found nothing in walking distance.
I found the breakfast buffet overly expensive and the food terrible. (The eggs were obviously reconstituted; the bacon was overcooked and dry, while the sausage was mealy and greasy. Th French toast was clearly a frozen product.

Room tip: They actually asked if I had a floor and view preference!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Philip M
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Overall experience was good. The room was extremely quiet but A/C didn't get as cold as liked, the water would not turn off on the bathtub, the toilet was extremely noisy when flushed and the TV channels had alot of static in most of them. The room and hotel was really quiet though. Bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. All of the staff was nice and courteous.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
casey p, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I' am excited to know you found our staff to be of excellent services to you. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future! I will work with engineering to correct the AC and the bathtub issues. I apologize you were a little to hot during your stay with us. Also had to listen to a running toilet all night. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We loved the executive lounge! It was perfect. Only problem was that the A/C in the room needed to be cranked down a lot to get cold than the fan just wasn’t there. Loved the high level or service provided by this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
casey p, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I' am excited to know you found our staff and our amenities to be of excellent services to you. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future! I will work with engineering to correct the AC issue. I apologize you were a little to hot during your stay with us. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The staff at this hotel was very attentive. Unfortunately the hotel air handler had a belt catch fire and cause an evacuation at 4:30 AM. The pillows are too small and there is no electrical outlet near the desk in the room. The elevators are sometimes slow. OK hotel for an older hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I stayed here for the first time this weekend. This property has a wonderful front desk staff, the barmaid has a great clever sense of humor and a great nack for drink recommendations. I normally don't think of Tulsa as a place where you end up with a great view, but I realized I was wrong. Great sunset view with a little church on a hill overlooking rolling hills --- Wonderful all around stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank James P

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I' am excited to know you found our staff to be of excellent services to you. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future! The view out behind the hotel is one of my favorite too. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied.