1,183 results
All reviews evening reception free happy hour made to order omelets breakfast staff family reunion complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub the staff was great great place to stay business trip tulsa area atrium jacob bmx
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Been here 6 weeks for business. I booked online and walked in and thought, “oh no” the hotel is under construction, but the girl at the desk was so nice and I thought I ll get through the week and then move. Over the course of the week, I was impressed on how nice everyone is. They realize there is an upgrade going on and are working really hard to keep things clean, quiet and making their guests comfortable. Is everything flashy there? No but everything is very clean and the breakfast in the morning, fresh. The 2 hour cocktail time is nice and the bartender is great. I went out on a limb tonight and ordered room service. I ordered a few times previously and everything was good. Tonight I ordered a steak and even asked Brett, from room service if he recommended me doing that and he said he guaranteed I would enjoy it. I said I’d try it and wow AMAZING, loaded baked potato, freshest asparagus and Caesar salad along with a filet that was cooked to perfect Med rare. Ed the chef, can prepare a meal that you would think you could only get in a sit down restaurant!!! The Manager on duty Thomas stops by to check on guests and even has a goody cart. In all my years of long term traveling, I’ve never had that service. I give 5 stars not because of fancy fancy, even though it will be soon, but to the cleanliness, great food and sincere attention to creating a pleasant stay for customers .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for your excellent review and kind words about our team, as well as our food offerings We have taken many measures to limit any guest impact that we can during our renovation and contain the renovation as much as possible out of view from our guests, so I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and any inconvenience was limited.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I learned that you can't expect a nice hotel and great experience just because it's an Embassy Suites. Very disappointed with the quality of this ancient looking hotel. This hotel is in desperate need of a full remodel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hello Craig,

Thank you for your review. We have taken many measures to limit any guest impact that we can during our current renovation and contain the renovation as much as possible out of view from our guests. I apologize that your stay with us was anything less than exceptional.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had a great family trip. All of the employees was extreamly nice. Thomas was always there to make sure we had everything we needed extreamly nice. Indoor pool and fitness center was clean and nice. Also breakfast and happy hour was great (free). Close to resturants and the mall. Rooms was big and spaceous. And next year will be even better considering they are under construction to make the hotel even better.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you so much for your excellent review and kind words about our large rooms. We have taken many measures to limit any guest impact that we can during our renovation and contain the renovation as much as possible out of view from our guests, so I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and any inconvenience was limited.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is extremely clean and well kept. The people who work there are always friendly and helpful. Thomas has great customer service and is extremely well mannered ! He met us outside of our room with free snacks! It can’t get much better than that!

Hello Zoe,

Thank you for you excellent review and kind words about Thomas. He truly is a wonderful part of our team.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Stayed here with a group. Would have left if we were able to. Lobby is under construction and not only loud but an eyesore. There is no lobby space to convene with your group (we were traveling with athletes). Rooms date back to the 80's- not outlets for charging your devices. Rooms look like they've been partied in for years (dresser drawers kicked in, sinks don't drain well, beds are saggy, stains on bedskirts). Staff unapologetic for shortcomings and did nothing to offer solutions. Staff seemed put out by any requests made.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear JJworkandplay,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations throughout your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.