See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2016

This Knights Inn is located in the old part of downtown Baker City. The location was probably great in pre-Interstate times but now its a bit off the beaten path. The place is old but clean and if you just want a basic low-end room with a decent bed it's fine. We saved a few dollars using a coupon from those advertising booklets found at rest areas. The clerk/manager was a pleasant and friendly woman.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Caleb R, Owner at Knights Inn Baker City, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our motel! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide a comfortable room and experience for our guests without breaking the bank! While the I-84 has drawn newer developments and businesses toward it, this is still the Heart of Baker City. Hopefully you had the chance to explore our beautiful downtown which is walking distance of our property. If you were not able to, then I highly recommend another trip this direction to enjoy our Historic City. Thank you again for choosing the Knights Inn.

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Weather was a factor for our decision to hotel camp. We also travelled with 2 dogs. For some reason they only charged for one dog which saved us $ 15.00.
Room was clean, everything was in working order and our stay was peaceful.
A small continental breakfast was provided, we took our time leaving even tho check out was 11:00 a.m.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2016

This place has seen better days. Precarious climb up steps to a second floor room, not the best cleaning job, minimalist bathroom means I won't be bringing my wife here. If space mattered to me that much, that would also be a complaint here, but for one night it wasn't too much of a problem. There's the old continental breakfast generally worth skipping, as well.

It's only a few blocks from here to Barley Brown's Brewpub, meaning I could park for the night and not have to drive afterward. So location near a revived downtown core isn't bad. There are a couple motels almost as close that rate higher, so consider carefully if you're budgeting.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Got to town late and most other places were booked due to a bicycle group gathering and race, plus needed a place that accepted dogs, so ended up here. Old, dirty, rooms small and haven't been updated in years. Free breakfast was nothing more than cold cereal and pastries. Expected better for what we had to pay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time review our motel. i'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay. As with any other lodging, when there are big events in town, there is a high demand for rooms, and consequently the prices tend to climb as demand increases. That said, we still strive to provide the best value in Baker City. We are typically 20% or more, less expensive than properties located directly off the interstate. As such, while we are constantly upgrading, our property is older construction. We choose to offer a lower price point, but with that, we are unable to provide a more elaborate breakfast. Most of our guests understand and appreciate that, as all they are looking for is a clean quiet place to rest for the evening. I'm sorry we were unable to meet your expectations on your trip. I hope that on your next trip through Baker City, you will give us the chance to impress!

Reviewed April 6, 2016

I can deal with budget hotels, but this place hasn't been redone since the early 1980s. The floor creaked, the plumbing was old, okay. But the carpet and bedspread were pretty gross. Realizing I would not be able to sleep in the filth, I left the key and moved-on. (I had pre-paid for the room.)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo