All reviews granola bars across the street continental breakfast small fan provided walked everywhere old town room was clean fresh fruit great place to stay night's sleep oregon coast enjoyed our stay nothing fancy bottom floor queen room road noise walking distance
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Our stay was for 2 nights over the 4th July. I booked early in the year and Kelli was quick to confirm our bookings. Price was great considering the time of year. Arrived and check in was easy. Rooms are a good size while not overly large, very comfortable for 2 adults.
Bathroom was clean and acceptable for a 2 night stay, all you can ask really. Being on motorcycles we were given bike rags to clean the bikes, which was much appreciated.
If I could make one suggestion to the owners, I did find the breakfast bar just a little disappointing. I understand the space issue to have a full breakfast room however a little more choice would be good.
The motel is close to Old Town and all its bars & restaurants and the harbour as well.
Its location is very very good.
All in all, a great stay at Lighthouse Cove Inn, and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Perry W
Lisa M, Owner at Lighthouse Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased that you found our hotel to be a good value. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We arrived in Bandon to find that our home rental was doublebooked--surprise, we had nowhere to stay! I made a call to the Lighthouse Cove Inn and begged them to save two rooms in my name while I ate some dinner and got over there. They were very gracious and when I arrived 20 minutes later they had no more vacancy--whew! Thanks for holding those rooms for me! The rooms and bathrooms were nicely updated, and the breakfast was more than serviceable for a continental with fresh fruit, small pastries, and a variety of granola bars/hot chocolate/coffee/tea. It was a good night's sleep after a stressful 2 hours.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ptbecki

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that we had rooms for you that evening. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

The Lamplighter looks tiny, and is obviously older and not completely updated, but the rooms are decorated very well, and the beds are comfy and the room was surprisingly spacious. Check-in was easy and quick, the girl at the desk was very friendly and kind. They have a few breakfast/granola bars and packaged muffins in the morning, and board games you can borrow. We had a bit of car noise from the main road just outside, but it didn’t keep us awake. It’s just a few minutes to Old Town, the creamery, and beautiful Face Rock Beach. If you want a no-frills, no-nonsense motel that’s easy on the budget, this is a great place to stay. We went for one night to get away to the coast, but I wish we had stayed another night!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ljrandal
Reviewed June 29, 2018

The Inn is located just across the 101 from Downtown Old Bandon. The location makes it easy to walk to various places to eat and shop. It also means that there is road noise from the 101 at all hours. Not a problem for me but my wife needed earplugs. Our room was on the 101 side, so this may not be as big an issue if your room faces the other way.
EXCELLENT beds! Clean and recently remodeled room. Great management.

Room Tip: View of Old Town and the water from the west facing rooms but there is road noise. The north facing rooms may be quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wsk3
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Rooms are recently remodeled and very clean. The bed and bedding were very comfortable! The owner of the hotel was excellent and very attentive to needs of the guests. Very close walking distance to Old Town Bandon, restaurants and the docks. Overall, turned out to be a great little place.
The hotel is currently undergoing renovations, which will be great; however, we unfortunately had to listen to drilling and construction. This is of course temporary but rather frustrating for our visit. Beach was further away than I anticipated as well but it is still only a short drive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikole B
Lisa M, Owner at Lighthouse Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are updating our property and we are sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to see you in the future!