“Excellent service and food!”
Review of Edgewaters

Edgewaters
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned Seafood and Steak House close to the mouth of the Coquille River with amazing ocean, river and lighthouse views. Enjoy the freshest seafood and hand cut steaks or try one of Chef Bob’s Pasta Creations.
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Hosts and servers were polite and attentive! My parents ordered the fish and chips and they were amazing! Fresh and not greasy! I ordered the chowder and it was the best I have ever had in Bandon. My daughter ordered a pasta dish and was also impressed. The chocolate dessert was phenomenal! Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Had a Sunday lunch here on the last trip, hosted some friends of ours, and had a great meal! Lunch menus and dinner menus are different, would have loved to have the Columbia sturgeon featured for dinner that night, but wasn't available for the Sunday lunch menu. My wife and I have the fish tacos, they were delicious, and very filling. Good sides too!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

The first experience for us produced a lunch of lobster mac 'n cheese that was the absolute best I have ever eaten. The dinner menus, though good, were not enough to make it our first choice for a return. We will go back but probably stick to the lunch.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

We stopped in for lunch. We have been here many times and keep coming back when we are traveling around the coast area. The service is always with a smile. The atmosphere is comfortable and welcoming and the food is always delicious. I had the broccoli cheddar soup this time and it was super yummy. I had one of their salads and added ahi tuna. It was fresh and tasty. Oh and the oysters in the half shell or shooters are a must!! Want a good meal, head to Edgewater's in Florence Oregon.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Okay, but not great. Glad we were able to fix grilled salmon at out beach house most nights in lieu of eating out. Probably better for lunch.