All reviews new owners pride of ownership definitely stay here again hot water great place to stay up to date mini fridge across the street golf trip coffee maker short drive rooms are clean comfortable bed cookies bandon dunes old town oregon coast
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

This is a cool vintage motel. Cleanest and most well kept motel I have ever stayed in! The room was quiet and we slept well. We didn't find any availability on Trip Advisor with the pet filter on but didn't want to pay double the price to stay at a larger chain hotel down the road. So we called and found that she did have availability for a pet and the price was extremely reasonable. No-frills, but the room did include a microwave and a fridge. Wish all motels were this clean !!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2016

Their sign indicating "clean, quiet rooms" is what made me decide to stop here. Family run, it was exactly as advertised. Nothing fancy, but very clean and comfortable. Good wi-fi and up to-date electronics. Small number of units. Popular Mexican restaurant next door and a small plaza across the street with a Drug store and laundromat.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Our room had the strongest chemical air freshener. We opened the windows all night, I woke up so sick from the air freshener smell. My head hurt so bad I could not see straight. I went to the office early to try some coffee. A lady came in and got angry because I did not react fast enough to her. Then I asked to make a suggestion about backing off on the strong air freshener and she lost her temper and called me a witch!!!!!??!!??!! Well, this witch will not be back to her establishment again, and will highly unreccomend them.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
ahartwic, Owner at Lamplighter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Hi there! I'm sorry you had a bad experience at the Lamplighter. We are new owners (in he last month) and we'd love for you give us another try.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

We stayed here last year and were once again pleased with our stay. This is probably the cleanest mom & pop motel I've ever stayed at. And being as close it is to the highway, both times we've been impressed with how quiet it stays at night. The WIFI worked great. The frig and mircowave ran quietly which is often a complaint we've had at other motels. The only drawback for us was that the bed was a bit harder than we care for and we prefer fluffier pillows. When asked the owner gladly provided us with an extra pillow for each of us. If you just want a nice simple motel, this seems to be best buy in Bandon. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa R
Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

Reception was friendly, rooms are very old (check out the picture I added! Got a kick out of that!!) but clean. We chose this place because it got decent reviews for a budget price and all we needed was a good 8 hours sleep. Only things that bothered me was bedding was very old and worn and needs replacing and the carpet was stained and that never leaves a good impression. Shower fluctuated between scalding hot and freezing cold. Other than that, liked the little town of Bandon!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple