Best Western Inn at Face Rock(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$210
Windermere on the Beach(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$198
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$139
La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$110
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$90
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$90
Table Rock Motel(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$150
Bandon Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$154
TripAdvisor
All reviewspride of ownershipnew ownersstay there againup to dateacross the streetshort driverooms are cleanold townoregon coastbandon duneshwymicrowaveofficebedsmotelpetlinens
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Very clean,nice comfy just a great place very easy to find I love the sea theme,each room has its own,and very tastefully done, it cute not over done,very friendly great front desk,they even had a fan I could use....this place it great !!!!! So if you are ever in Bandon Oregon,this is the place to stay...Right off the highway...not over fancy but clean nice....and tasteful.....

Room Tip: We stayed in room 11 in the corner loved it....
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
BandonLamplighter, Owner at Lamplighter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thanks SissyM! We appreciate you staying wih us and the kind words. We love the sea theme too. :)

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Pretty much what everyone has mentioned as a positive is true. It is a basic clean and surprisingly quiet place to stay. My only problem is that I was by myself and in town to play golf and so I had a lot of free hours.

The inn is equipped with a Dish network system, but...

No Golf Channel. No ESPN stations. Not even Turner Classic Movies.
Sorry, but I don't watch the RFD channel.

THAT is a serious snub to your male guests, if I am allowed to be somewhat gender biased.

You should really consider addressing this.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
BandonLamplighter, Owner at Lamplighter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

The above comments about gender preferences and particular sports such as Rodeo are in no way relfective of the Lamaplighter Inn. We apologize to past and future guests for any offensive assumptions here and have made an attempt to have them removed from our listing.

For ALL people who watch sports: It is true that our Dish Network hospitality package does not have ESPN. We DO have the GOLF channel, as well as the NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA networks, the Big10 network, and CBS and NBC sports networks.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We were looking for overnight lodging with two rooms that could be accessible for a mobility limited traveler, and that would allow pets. Lamplighter seemed to fit the bill, and my call to Chad confirmed it. We were very pleased with the Inn, as others have noted it looks a bit rough on the outside, but the rooms were perfect. Clean, cozy and quaint beach touches. Nice coffee and breakfast bar in the office. Wonderful owners!
Rooms were spacious enough that a longer stay would not have felt cramped. Our Best wishes to Chad and Andromeda in their adventure as Inn owners. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Not gonna' lie. The outside of the Lamplighter Inn looks pretty rough. My wife said, "Hmm. Ooh," when we drove up (That's wife-speak for "Are we sure?) However, the young lady at the front desk was lovely and gracious, sharing with us that she used to live 10 miles from our home in Tacoma. We entered the room (old-fashioned key) to find an absolutely lovely place. The beds were divine, the pillows were soft and ample, and everything worked.

I have to dock a star for one complaint. The office is only open for non-emergency reasons until 8 p.m. I wanted a wake-up call, but it was a little after nine. I decided to use the provided alarm clock, setting a backup (paranoid much?) alarm with my cell. The room alarm clock did not work, so my third option phone was the one that awakened us. While I appreciate the efficiency and pleasantness of the husband-wife team that runs Lamplighter Inn, I think one must be prepared to be available after 8 pm if you are going to be in this business.

That said, I would stay here again, and be prompt with my request for a wake-up call. I would probably ask at check-in. It is, other than the wake-up call snafu, a lovely place that I would recommend. Although close to Hwy. 101, it was quiet, peaceful, and wholly pleasant. (I loved the sign that indicated they are open. I took a picture of it.)

Room Tip: The parking spots are narrow. Everyone needs to play nice.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2017

I checked other reviews on trip advisor before I booked and was not disappointed. Outside looks weathered, but you are at the beach! Inside is super clean and beds were comfortable. It's near hwy 101 but traffic is light after 10 pm and didn't hear any until 8 am the next day. Owner's are on site and very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
BandonLamplighter, Owner at Lamplighter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thanks, Kelly! We appreciate your business. :)