“Nice place to eat”

Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Billy Smoothboar's Seafood & Steak Restaurant is a cozy, family friendly eatery with Prime Rib, Baby Back or St. Louis Ribs offered fresh daily. Home made soups and desserts are also a specialty. If you are a sports enthusiast we offer a full bar, craft draft beers and a menu full of appetizers, burgers and sandwiches for you to enjoy while watching your favorite team in the Boars Nest Sports Bar!
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We ate here on the recommendation of the Bandon Beach Motel. We were on a week long road trip along the coast, working our way up to Forks, Port Angeles and Seattle. Service was very good, food was tasty / cocktails good, and served timely. Décor and ambience were fun, a family of five (mom, dad, and 3 pre-teens) sat near us and were having a great time. We thought the value was good. Location was good, we easily found it.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We have passed by this place and the parking lot is always full - tonight we decided to see what's going on.

My mushroom burger was SO tasty! Hubby has the seafood combo basket. (What a great way to prepare the columari!)

We had a sweet server who made sure all was perfect.

Would we go back? You bet! Baby back ribs are waiting for us!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

The food was decent and there was plenty of it. Service was excellent. Atmosphere was not my cup of tea, but it was convenient to the hotel.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

When for Sunday dinner, started with the prawn shrimp cocktail and it was very good. I ordered the full rack of Baby Back Ribs. Fred Flintstone would be happy with my plate full of rids. Fall off the bone tender, I was very pleased. WE both ordered the twice baked potato. I was prepared correctly but I didn't know that it contained broccoli, not my favorite I would have ordered the garlic mashed potatoes.
My wife ordered the 12oz prime rib medium. I consider medium with some pink inside. No pink I feel medium well. We ordered a bottle of Duck Pond wine and it was amazing. I have had a lot of fun trying Oregon wines. The service was good and we will be back. The bar was FULL ON CHARGERS, we come from San Diego soooooo GO CHARGERS.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

A group of 15 friends had reservations here for dinner. The service was slow. The food was good. They could have used 1 or 2 more servers throughout the bar dining area and 2 other dining areas and possibly one more for bringing and picking up the checks.