“Incredible ”

Price range: US$10 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned since 2006 we are a casual fine dining restaurant on the Southern Oregon Coast. Coastal Cuisine & Italian-Inspired with Eclectic Wine Cellar & Full Bar. Fresh local ingredients whenever possible, house-made pastas, seafood, steak and more, house-made desserts. Please check with us frequently as our menu and market prices change with the season's local availability. Historical online menus/pricing does not reflect current menus/fees. Reservations are highly encouraged throughout the year due to limited space. Walk-ins welcome. Large group reservations welcome. We look forward to serving you while you Connect, Savor & Relax here at Alloro. Winter hours: 4:30-8pm Mon,Tue,Thurs,Fri,Sat with our last reservation seating 30 minutes prior to closing. We are closed Wednesdays throughout the year and closed Wed/Sun from Nov-May with the exception of some holiday weekends so be sure to follow us on FB for schedules and events! We also offer KID’S MENU for 12yrs and under.
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We were here for my birthday, and had amazing food and superb service. I had lamb Osso buco, I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful it was. My husband had meat balls, we couldn’t decide which was better! The wine was excellent, and the desserts were fantastic. Our server was friendly, professional, and respected our privacy: he didn’t keep barging in on us, but kept an eye on what we might need. We’ll definitely be back!

1  Thank kellyfikton

Reviewed November 29, 2017

The quality and inventiveness of the food and wine in this small, intimate restaurant left us both speechless. My companion knows food and cooks a great deal. His estimate of the porkchop he had was on a scale of 10 - it was a 12. We will go back for special occasions at it is pricey but worth every dollar.

1  Thank Judith H
Reviewed November 11, 2017

One of our favorite restaurants in Bandon. Their menu has wonderful fresh seafood selections and their crab bisque is legendary. They have been voted in the top 10 best wine bars in Oregon and rightly deserved. David and Susan make you feel at home in their very tastefully decorated and intimate restaurant and their wine selection is top grade. They specialize in Oregon wines. We highly recommend this jewel when you come to visit our beautiful town.

1  Thank nlbailey
Reviewed October 27, 2017

My wife & I [in our mid/late 60's] ate there 11 days ago. We went there for the food, not the wine, since neither of us drinks alcohol. The calamari appetizer was v. good. My wife enjoyed her Cacciucco, a seafood stew of fish, prawns, mussels, clams. I had the dinner special--sea scallops, which was tasty. We shared some vanilla gelato for dessert. A guitarist named Michael played soft background music.

1  Thank Neil T
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Small place, good wine selection.
I had the fish stew, was very good, clear broth very flavorful.
Friend had the pork loin, very good also, super tender.
Service was average.
Owner made my friend a cranberry margarita, she liked.

1  Thank Jim D