“Good Start”

Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Bandon
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Charming cafe type of place that serves good food with a bight and cheerful atmosphere and great view of Old Town in Bandon. When staying at the Bandon Inn, we often start the day at the Minute Cafge.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We've eaten breakfast here several times and it's nothing special. It can sometimes be crowded with locals and a little noisy. Breakfast is nothing special, just standard fare.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

My husband has a standard breakfast but I opted for a spinach and mushroom scramble with cheese. It was not on the menu and I liked the low cost custom fare. I'd be back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Suzanne B
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We were up early on a misty cool morning, walking the pier and drinking coffee. The Minute Cafe seemed like a good place for a quick breakfast so we stopped in. OMG the bacon was perfectly crisp and not greasy. GRITS! Creamy and delicious. Sour dough toast and eggs. If I lived closer I’d eat here every day.

1  Thank kathiegreen
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Called an old friend (I was traveling through Bandon, he lives there) and we ate breakfast @ Minute Cafe 10 days ago. We only had 35 minutes to eat & catch up because he had to drive to Roseburg for a doc's appt. We explained our hurry to our waitress and she delivered our food (him: pancakes; me: scrambled eggs, bacon, English muffin) quickly. Thank you. I liked my crisp bacon but the coffee tasted bitter (and I often enjoy strong, bottom-of-pot coffee). Will give it another try my next visit to Bandon.

1  Thank Neil T