US$238
US$210
BestWestern.com
La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$150
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$150
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
Windermere on the Beach(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$144
TripAdvisor
US$85
Bandon Inn(Bandon)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

After checking in to this hotel, and entering our room, my husband and I discussed just sleeping in the car for the night. We only booked this place as the last resort (pun intended) available in Bandon. We didn't know ahead of time that Bandon was having some sort of festival weekend during our visit. It was fortunate that we could spend time outside of the hotel for as long as possible! We did sleep inside the room, but refused to turn down the bed afraid of what we might find. No AC there, and had to leave the window open. Barely slept as someone was playing loud music in the parking lot most of the night. As soon as the sun was up, so were we! And out of there. This place could be on "Hotel Impossible"!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank twotrippers98
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

We needed a room at the last minute. Owner has medical issues that seem to interfere with his ability to manage property. I thought it telling that there is a sign admonishing patrons to clean up pet waste as a health hazard, yet the owner feeds pigeons and gull that drop waste all over driveway and roof. The room smelled like pets wet dog hair. While generally clean, shower was iffy...bath mat was faux oriental rug so I question how often cleaned (I used bath mat provided on top). Beds dis squeak on edges. Not in best of condition. No way to close fan in kitchen, so closed kitchen door to keep warm.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JColorado
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

we love it there we have 2 dogs they was good to use we have have 3 bed me and my husband and my mom and dad were with us and they have their two dogs and my husband is allergic to dogs so we didn't have to actually rant 2 rooms

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2016

On our jaunt up the Oregon coast returning from a trip to Napa CA, we stopped in Bandon. The hubby had been there many times, but I had never been. This town is a popular place, so it was very difficult to find a room. We opted for this, knowing from the reviews it wasn't going to be fancy (that's OK....we just wanted a clean place to sleep).

Extremely nice, friendly owner/host. Clean, if extremely outdated, rooms. No A/C.

You'd better like animals, because.....

....we pulled into the parking lot to be greeted by ten bazillion seagulls in the lot, on the rooflines and walls and literally EVERYWHERE. Our car ended up parked mostly under the canopy, and fortunately the gulls went elsewhere that night so the car was not tagged by them. Tippi Hedren was nowhere in sight.

But wait, there's more:

We were greeted by the most friendly cat EVER at the checkin desk. Apparently there are a bunch of cats around the place (mostly pets) and this one hangs out in the office. She's a total sweetie, but if you are allergic, send someone else in to check in.

But wait, there's more:

After we returned from dinner, the hubby frantically beckoned me to come outside and see the skunks. Yup. Skunks. I have never seen so many skunks all in one place! Noshing on whatever skunks nosh on (bugs? grass?) on the lawn behind the office, and some playing mock tail-fight games. There was a bit of skunkiness in the air, but nothing dramatic. We left them alone and hoped they wouldn't get too "frisky." (I looked up the collective noun for skunks, and it's a boring "surfeit of skunks." Don't you think it should be a "stench of skunks?" or an "aroma of skunks?" Just sayin'.)

But wait, there's more:

In the morning, the gulls and skunks had been replaced by a murder of crows. Again, Tippi was nowhere in sight.

All kidding aside, we did like this place and would stay again if it wasn't too hot (no A/C, remember?) and if we were going budget again.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a "suite" which has a little more room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

I have visited Bandon several times usually staying at Table Rock Motel. This time however it was a spur of the moment, weekend stay and they didn't have a dog friendly room available. I needed a pet friendly room, with a kitchen with a full sized freezer (driving our fishing trip results home), with only 1 night pre-notice, in high summer, on a weekend with several festivals along the coast. This is near impossible if you don't want to pay through the nose.

This hotel met every single one of those needs. The owner is very friendly and helpful and was happy to work with my budget. The room was VERY dated but clean and everything worked. Yes it's old; the building is old and the furnishings are old so you have to expect quirks. What you get is a great deal, a clean room, a friendly owner who will help as much as he can and tries to make your stay as comfortable as possible including spoiling your dog with treats, and in general a perfectly adequate budget room in a place where budget rooms (particularly with full kitchens) are hard to find.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple