“One of the best Reuben sandwiches, ever.”
Review of The Fireside Grill

The Fireside Grill
Ranked #12 of 459 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Went to The Fireside Grill for dinner Friday night. Easily got seated. I ordered the Reuben. It was out of this world. Excellent marbled rye. Piled high with thinly slice corned beef, sauerkraut, and excellent mustard. Combine that with a Hefeweizen and you've got the perfect meal. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars was because hubby's burger wasn't as good as mine.He had The Bomber Grilled onions and gorgonzola cheese smothered on top of our char-broiled burger and finished with 2 strips of thick cut bacon. It was ok, but he said next time, he's having the Reuben. I've had the Cuban before as well, but still can't beat the Reuben.

Service was great as well. We've been here several times now, and never had bad service.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

There are times when I find a restaurant on the “net” and I fail miserably. My wife always looks at me like, well, you guys know.... Not this time, stopped off after a hard day at Washington Square, needed a drink and dinner. Saw this on the net, good reviews, said we were going to try it—-then got the look. Sat down the girls working the floor tag teamed us, great friendly service, good recommendations. We had and outstanding meal, although they were out of smashed garlic potatoes, we suffered through with diced baby reds. I had the chicken meunière, my wife had the tenderloin (she wanted the ribeye, but they were out of that too, busy day, busy week, got shorted on their meat order). Which I kinda like, cuz now it gives us a reason to go back! Ladies, you packed it all, great service, great food, good drinks, prices were in line. You will for sure see us back!
P.S. don’t forget to save room for the apple fritter ala mode, tasty good!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food is very good. The service has never been great. Slow service so don't go if you are in a hurry. They have indoor and outdoor seating. Parking is available.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Usually, I would say good was great but service was not, but here is the opposite. A great wait staff and she was super friendly. We all say outside and ordered food. The outside patio is very charming but beware. A bunch of bees everywhere. We had to move inside because our daughter was getting married the next day and didn't want to rush a reaction to the bee sting. They do watch you before you go out with a sign but it should be something that is treatable. I ordered waffle battered chicken. When I got it, it was raw in the middle. In all fairness they offered to remake it and they took it off the bill and bought my drink. Nice job taking care of the guest. I appreciate it!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

We were looking for a good hamburger and found it at Fireside. A couple of big screen tv's to enjoy sports. Service was a little slow but the place was busy. They appeared to have lots of beers on tap but we had tasted too much wine during the day to want beer at night