“Delizioso!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best Italian food my husband and I have ever had. The lasagna was so full of flavor from zesty but not too acidic sauce to cheeses that were ooie, gooey delicious. The toasted garlic bread was crisp and flavorful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. We live up in McCleary, WA but I promise, we will be back!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I love this place. From the moment you walk in the door it feels like mama's kitchen. The smells make your mouth water.

Staff is friendly and efficient. The food is true Italian family cuisine. The pizza is great. There is a wide selection of Italian entrees that I have yet to work my way through ( I just can't seem to get past the lasagne).

The atmosphere is welcoming and cozy.

I just cannot recommend it highly enough.

Mange Bene!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I'm not really a big Italian food lover simply because I find it too fattening and tend to crave more vegetables in my cuisine. But I did have the Cappillini con Pomodoro and was quite pleased. My mother had the manicotti and is a snob of such and she was amazed by its quality as well. Salads were ample and had actual romaine and other ingredients other than iceberg lettuce and the regular. And of course garlic bread was amazing. Full of garlic flavor and not dripping with butter.

The entire ambience of the place was exactly what I was looking for - home style Italian making you feel like you had been invited by the family. And I felt with our server Jessie that we really had. He served us professionally but very warmly. Service was impeccable.

If I ever make it up that way again, I will definitely stop by and indulge again.

1  Thank lmais
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We've driven past this restaurant for a year. When we finally decided to have dinner here, we were kicking ourselves for not coming sooner! Typical Italian dining options. The portion sizes are enough to share with someone or have leftovers when you're done. If you go on a weekend or holiday, they'll probably have someone playing the piano or accordion.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Supermarket Italian

There are much better Italian restaurants in the general west side area.

We came here for lunch, so maybe we didn’t see this restaurant at its best But the food is ordinary and the service is lackluster.

One of us ordered the buffet but didn’t find a lot there that was appetizing. There wasn't enough to fill a plate

I ordered the lasagna. It had been microwaved and was lukewarm. The bread that came with that meal was soft supermarket white bread served with two frozen cakes of butter and no bread plate. And the lasagna was supermarket quality, very gooey and not a traditional layered lasagna block.

I suggest avoiding the minestrone. It’s full of vegetables—as it should be—but they’re mushy and the broth tastes slightly rancid. It may have been left over.

1  Thank cpagal