“Great family owned restaurant!”

Nonna Emilia Ristorante
Ranked #13 of 449 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

The staff was very accommodating! They went out of the way to make sure we were happy with the meal! A nice antipasto was included with the meal with a nice salad! Very large portions. Great carbonara! Good Calamari. The garlic bread was fantastic! Nice decor.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

This is our go to Italian. The portions are huge!! I always get the same thing and never disappointed. I get the chicken fettuccine with Amelia (spell?) sauce and the salad with the Cesar pesto. They give garlic bread which is fabulous and a little anti pasta plate. I've never had the desert because I am so full by then!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Food plentiful and good. Lively atmosphere. It's Italian. Food plentiful and good. Lively atmosphere.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best Italian food my husband and I have ever had. The lasagna was so full of flavor from zesty but not too acidic sauce to cheeses that were ooie, gooey delicious. The toasted garlic bread was crisp and flavorful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. We live up in McCleary, WA but I promise, we will be back!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I love this place. From the moment you walk in the door it feels like mama's kitchen. The smells make your mouth water.

Staff is friendly and efficient. The food is true Italian family cuisine. The pizza is great. There is a wide selection of Italian entrees that I have yet to work my way through ( I just can't seem to get past the lasagne).

The atmosphere is welcoming and cozy.

I just cannot recommend it highly enough.

Mange Bene!