“Can't NOT eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

I took the family to our favorite Olive Garden after visiting the Pompeii exhibit at the Omni. True to form the garden always delivers. We did not mean to eat a full meal because of previous plans for the evening. However, we can't not eat it seems.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We stopped in for lunch and had to take a double-take as the restaurant layout was totally new! For a minute, I thought I was in the wrong place but we were very pleased with the layout. We had the classic soup&salad lunch at the bar area. The wait staff was great as we had several people check on us. The food was good as usual and we were in and out pretty quick. We'll be back for more!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Wife and I were celebrating our 25th aniversary in the Portland area. We enjoyed a wonderful and reasonable lunch experience at this location. The current lunch specials are excellent . I had the eggplant parm sandwich my wife had spaghetti with marinara. We were treated to the all you can eat salad and bread sticks. Our server Neal was friendly and helpful, went above and beyond by taking our picture and assisting my wife in sending a text on her phone.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

First off, the service was very awesome. The food was typical chain food, but lots of options and yummy. The table kiosk was cool, but be careful, the games are not free. The drinks we ordered were tasty, the food portions huge. 4 of us shared 2 meals and still got the all you can eat salad, breadstix.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Food was standard and what is to be expected from such chain restaurants, yet our server Zachary made the experience stand out above the rest with his affable attitude and expertise in catering to diners. He doled out a great flight of sweet wines per the matridee's suggestion (I guess Olive Garden is stepping up their wine game this way), which set us up for the meal to come. Although nothing will ever compare to my Nona's Pasta Fagioli, there's we're pretty tasty with their own twist (with beef and carrot strips). Salad, bread sticks, and appetizers later, Zachary was always present when needed and made the mediocre meal and the more merrier. Thanks Zachary!

Best,
~S

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!