“Always a great meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Since we retired to Mexico we do not get an opportunity for Italian food. Took a trip north and plugged in OG to the gps and came upon this place. They did not disappoint. We walked right in. Had my salad and lasagna. It was exactly like my old favorite restaurant in Atlanta.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

I took the family to our favorite Olive Garden after visiting the Pompeii exhibit at the Omni. True to form the garden always delivers. We did not mean to eat a full meal because of previous plans for the evening. However, we can't not eat it seems.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We stopped in for lunch and had to take a double-take as the restaurant layout was totally new! For a minute, I thought I was in the wrong place but we were very pleased with the layout. We had the classic soup&salad lunch at the bar area. The wait staff was great as we had several people check on us. The food was good as usual and we were in and out pretty quick. We'll be back for more!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Wife and I were celebrating our 25th aniversary in the Portland area. We enjoyed a wonderful and reasonable lunch experience at this location. The current lunch specials are excellent . I had the eggplant parm sandwich my wife had spaghetti with marinara. We were treated to the all you can eat salad and bread sticks. Our server Neal was friendly and helpful, went above and beyond by taking our picture and assisting my wife in sending a text on her phone.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

First off, the service was very awesome. The food was typical chain food, but lots of options and yummy. The table kiosk was cool, but be careful, the games are not free. The drinks we ordered were tasty, the food portions huge. 4 of us shared 2 meals and still got the all you can eat salad, breadstix.