Shilo Inns Bend
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$199
ComfortInn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$151
Riverhouse on the Deschutes(Bend)
US$179
US$152
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$210
US$234
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$169
La Quinta
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$83
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$126
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$119
US$95
The Oxford Hotel(Bend)
US$499
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe riveroutdoor poolgas fireplacebreakfast buffetbit datedlarge roomyogurtqueen bedfitness centerfull kitchencentral oregonkitchenetteloungetubsveteranssauna
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Nice large rooms but in desperate need of updating. Very slow at the front desk nice property good location great views good value but hit or miss on the rooms that have been updated.

• Stayed: March 2012
shiloinns, General Manager at Shilo Inns Bend, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear jerryj12,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We do have many different room types. Some of them have been updated some have not. We would be more than happy to work with you and get you into one of our updated rooms if one is available.

Kevin Coelsch

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I was pretty impressed with the great value of the Shiloh Inn in Bend, Ore. Not only do you get free Wifi and a great spread for breakfast (not the usual slice of toast or bag of crap oatmeal like at most motels), but we got a giant room right on the river. The price was a total steal for everything that was included. They even have a gym, sauna and fitness center!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the 500 building, which is on the river and in close proximity to the pool and fitness center.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spankyandsarah
shiloinns, General Manager at Shilo Inns Bend, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear spankyandsarah,

Thank you for positive comments about your stay. I will be sure to pass on your comment about the breakfast buffet to the Chef. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Kevin Coelsch - General Manager

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have always associated the name Shilo Inn with good service and comfort, but this stay was a disappointment. While our room was spacious and had a good view, it is just the little things that matter. Service was poor. We went swimming and there were no towels stocked, this is not a big deal- give the front desk a call and they bring towels. It would have been okay, except it took 20 minutes to get towels. This rang true the rest of our stay. 40 minutes to get pillows and a fork (that should have been in our room in the first place) only to have blankets delivered because they had no pillows. Yes, we slept on folded blankets instead of a pillow. The breakfast buffet was in disarray and we had to wait for plates and bowls to get stocked as well.

Shilo Inn will not be our first choice at any location after this experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha G
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Really enjoyed this budget hotel. The multi-building complex is nestled in a forested area. Our room backed up to a babbling river that was so relaxing to listen to. Also enjoyed a romantic fireplace in the room. Restaurant was empty, but the food was good. Hot breakfast buffet, which was included, was great. The hot tub, sauna and indoor pool was wonderful - clean and with towel service. Staff was friendly. Only downside: the sleeping room furniture was a little dated and worse for wear-- fabric tears. But, it was clean, and with all the other things going for this property, it was easy to overlook. Go for it! You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the river. So relaxing!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
shiloinns, General Manager at Shilo Inns Bend, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2011

Dear A A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities that the Shilo Inn has to offer. Some of our rooms are a little older, but we do our best to make sure that they are clean and comfortable. I will be sure to pass on your comments about the food to the kitchen staff. We hope to see you at the Shilo Inn Suites in Bend in the future.

Kevin Coelsch, General Manager

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband and I had originally made reservations for a 6-night stay (30th wedding anniversary), but left the hotel the morning after our first night's stay. We stayed in the "newly renovated" 600 Building. The fireplace in our room did not work, so we asked to be transferred to another room. We had to pay for an "upgrade" to a larger room. As soon as we walked in, I smelled a not-so-clean smell, which is my least favorite "first impression". We were tired, so my husband went straight to bed. I went to take a shower. YUCK. I found the source of that smell, and numerous other issues. The toilet was leaking at the base and had a ring around the inside (Advice: pumice stone!) The floor had not been mopped - I'll skip the graphic details - so I kept shoes on my feet the whole time I was in there. And the WORST of it was the source of that "smell"; as I climbed into the shower, the entire inside bottom edge of the shower curtain was covered in a nasty pink mildew film, with black mold splotches!!! (I still needed a shower, so took the fastest one possible!) The shower head was meant to be handicapped-accessible, but it was attached to a hose that hung only high enough to shoot water up to my neck and it kept moving during my shower. (The fixture was also old and worn, obviously not replaced as part of the "renovation".) Needless to say, I was completely disgusted by the time I joined my sleeping husband in bed, and spent a very fitful night wondering about the cleanliness of the bed linens and the rest of the room. The following morning, we told the (very nice) front desk staff that we'd "had an unexpected change of plans" and left. We said nothing at the time, because we did not want another room and frankly, did not want to leave such a pleasant person with a negative start to their day! However, it was not at all pleasant to pay for such an awful (our WORST EVER) hotel experience. Our remaining 5 nights in Bend were spent elsewhere, in a much cleaner and more comfortable local hotel ...

Room Tip: Looking at other reviews here, it looks like it is a real gamble as to the kind of room/experience you might have. But if you like CLEAN, I suggest that you look elsewhere ...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple