“Bonfire in the Snow”
Review of Wanderlust Tours

Wanderlust Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Award winning half-day adventures with naturalist guides since 1993! Offering daily Canoe, Kayak, Cave, Volcano, Snowshoe and GPS Eco-Challenge Tours. Evening Moonlight Canoe and Snowshoe tours and Bonfire Snowshoe trips on select dates. No experience necessary, family-friendly tours with transportation and all equipment provided. Discover What's Around This Bend!
Reviewed 2 January 2012

excellent tour, our guide James was very friendly, knowledgable & made everyone feel skilled at snowshoeing no matter the level!

Reviewed 26 December 2011

Really enjoyed our family snow shoe tour with Wanderlust. It was a great day on the snow and Wanderlust thought of everything. Great equipment, great instruction, knowledgeable and interesting tour guide(s), yummy hot chocolate....Would definitely recommend their services for any tour offered!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

My girlfriend and I were in Bend attending a concert and wanted to do something active the morning before. This was the perfect mix of activity, beauty and education! Tour guides were friendly and knowedgable. Definitely great for the first time snow shoe experience or someone who has done it before or wants to know more about Mt. Bachelor/nature.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

Wife and I signed up for the "Shoes, Brews, and Views" snowshoe tour. Jeff was our guide, and he was awesome. A Wisconsin native, he was extremely knowledgeable about the area's natural life and environment (and also the beer). Very friendly, professional, and funny. We are already planning our next Wanderlust tour. What a great company!

Reviewed 2 December 2011

I was in town for the weekend and being a huge fan of beer, I decided why not leave the driving and brewery selection to the professionals. I found Wanderlust Tours through the recommendation of the concierge at the Oxford Hotel and could not have had a grander time. The customer service was exceptional and truly made the whole tour such an enjoyable and educational experience. No matter what question you had, the guide was quick to provide the answer and was well educated on all matters of Central Oregon. This is one top notch outfitter, and probably one of the best I have ever encountered throughout all my travels! If you want to learn and appreciate all that Central Oregon has to offer, I would not think twice about any other company, this one can do it all!