“MOVING”

El Caporal Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #160 of 486 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018

El Caporal is Temporarily CLOSED until the opening of the new location at 62040 NE 27th St. and they move from Twin Knolls over near Wilco. Can't Wait!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The food at El Corporal was average compared to other Mexican restaurants, but the disappointment was our server who seemed to be annoyed at several requests: my son and I were sharing a plate, the request for a booth when it came open, my son asked for beans for dipping, etc. There was very limited seating.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Very helpful in getting me to car with my food as I'm getting up in years.
I always buy extra salsa that I use on food prepared at home. Delicious!
Can't wait to see their new building.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

This reastaurant was rather pleasant...we ordered a cheese crisp (deliciously and perfectly made) and a beef enchilada (also perfect). My cadillac margarita was also good, however, on this visit, the bartender forgot to add the Grand Marnier...our waiter took care of it immediately...very good service here. The pre-dinner chips were good and the hot sauce HOT! A nice touch is the complimentary dessert served after dinner! One problem with this restaurant is parking...although it is situated in a shopping strip mall, parking seems to be limited on busy nights...we had to park on the street.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Food came quickly. It was hot when arrived, but cooled down quickly. The food was in my opinion just average. While I appreciate that it cannot be too too spicy for the average customer, it could have been a bit more flavourful..