Webb's Scenic Surf Motel
The Wayside Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
US$259
Ecola Creek Lodge(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
The Waves(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$175
The Ocean Lodge(Cannon Beach)
US$299
Inn at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
US$189
Agoda.com
US$259
US$239
Stephanie Inn(Cannon Beach)
US$399
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstourist information centerdead end streetocean viewtillamook rock lighthouseecola creekplaces in cannon beachcozy placelabor day weekendsmall deckgorgeous beachwithin walking distancegreat viewthe north endmini fridgea great place to stayblockinsomnia
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Perfect place for Oregon coast vacation. Family owned motel. We had a one bedroom apartment right on the beach. Livingroom with gas fireplace, kitchen, comfortable bedroom. Friendly staff. Rates just reduced from summer rates. Walk to restaurants and beach.

• Stayed: October 2011
4  Thank duckygirl98
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We read about Webbs on Trip Advisor and booked 5 days there as a result. Good choice! Best location on the beach IMHO. Great value and it lived up to the expectation.

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank Radtrout
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Webb's was just a fantastic stay for us. My wife and I were just going down the coast stopping wherever we wanted. When we pulled in to the parking lot and saw the view we knew we needed to stop. We were there two nights and had a wonderful time. It is walking distance to everything in Cannon Beach. We parked the car and didn't get back in it until it was time to leave. The view has to be one of the best I've ever had in a hotel. Right on the beach looking out over the shore and rocks was perfect. Sunset's could not get any better. Truly a great experience all the way around.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank NeverMetaStranger
Reviewed August 31, 2011

This is a multi-generational, family run motel. The owner - Jim Webb - is personable, professional and very kind. The units are all individual & unique. Kitchen units are for families. The studio units are used as "adults only" and, as previous reviews have noted, make this a boutique accommodation. Put this together with the absolute beachfront location and affordability, well, that's what hidden gems are all about!

Upon getting into our studio room, we found:
- chilled wine and drink glasses in the fridge
- full-sized shower/bath
- book of matches by the toilet!

The deck is shared with two other studio units. The view is breathtaking. The second storey is reached via stairs. Assistance is provided for those needing it. Wireless internet worked great. We noticed that other guests had a small dog. It seems pet friendly, but I'd enquire. Free parking. Ice is provided through the front office. We just used the cubes in the room fridge, though.

The motel is adjacent to Ecola State Park. While visiting, you'll want to walk along Indian Beach. Just wonderful. Just a little further south is the West Oswald State Park. Again, well worth the visit.

Everything was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable and the entire experience causes me to give this place my highest recommendation! Well done, Jim!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank letterdude
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I was recently diagnosed with cancer and needed a quiet safe place to get my head together. This was the best all around experience I have had with lodging anywhere in the world.
Jimmy and the staff are wonderful people with a ready answer or remedy for any problem or need you may have.
I was very impressed with the genuine care they showed myself and their lodgers as they came and went during my stay.
My room was fabulous, I had an upper with fireplace, a good sized fridge, micro, full sized coffee maker/ coffee and a nice assortment of utinsels for food service.
The view from my Balcony was breathtaking, this is right on the beach folks.
The decor reminds me of a wonderful little boutique hotel with a very homey feel. There is a "Grandmas house in the 70's feeling" to it. Make no mistake about it though, the rooms do not contain furniture it has been using since the 70's! Someone spends a lot of time finding these things at retro and antique shops.
The quilt on my bed was a white hand stitched Gem that was amazingly crafted and a luxury to sleep under.
The grounds are beautiful and well maintained by the lovely staff, the flowers and planters are exquisite!
I loved my time there and was treated like family, with Jimmy even giving me an early morning ride to Amtrak for my return home.
I would highly recommend this hidden treasure to all travelers, from families to solo. It would make a great honeymoon spot too.
I loved that it is right in downtown cannon beach too.

Room Tip: The lower rooms are perfect for families with children because the beach is right off your patio.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo