“Tiny But Has the Goods”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Baked goods, that is. The selection wasn't wide, but it was excellent. One of the two places I've found on the coast which serve challah or Hallah bread. Delicious gingerbread molasses cookies, crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. It's on S Hemlock, somewhat distant from the center of Cannon Beach. Be prepared to go a small distance and keep0 looking on the right hand side of the road.
I also sampled their lemon tart with a small amount of fresh berries on top (blueberries) and it had a firm crust and a tart/sweet filling. Delicious.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Waves of Grain has the best coffee and baked goods in Cannon Beach. Come hungry and try anything that's fresh!

Reviewed 1 January 2012

We make a point to stop here for coffee and cookies every time we're in the area. They have a great assortment of tasty goodies for you and you can even score some freshly baked biscuits for your pups. My personal favorite is the shortbread. I look forward to it every trip. (The last time I was in town they were closed for the off season, and I might have cried a little.)

Reviewed 20 November 2011

I'm not a coffee drinker and its always a surprise to find a place that serves a wide variety of teas.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stopped here on the recommendation of a friend. Picked up coffee and pastries before heading out to Tillamook on a pretty Sunday morning. We loved everything we ate there - and even grabbed a cheddar/garlic treat for our dog (he approved! WOOF!)

It's tiny (built in an old house - love that) so you may or may not get a table. We weren't staying, so it worked for us.

This will absolutely be our new place to grab a quick treat whenever we are in Cannon Beach.