“Great Value"”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“Great Value"”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

In our twenty plus visits to the Lumberyard, we have never been disappointed. The food is excellent, the service very good, and the tables are clean.

Consistency is tough to achieve in the restaurant business, but the Lumberyard has managed to be consistently good.

• Visited February 2012
LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this review, 26 February 2012
Thank you so much for the great review!!! I am going to go give my whole staff a pat on the back for this one. Cheers, Vicki Clarke

Seattle, Washington
“Good Food, Accommodating Staff”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

During a recent trip to Cannon Beach, we decided to dine at the Lumberyard. Both my husband and I are on a resticted diet, but still wanted to eat out and the staff was very accommodating with helping us stay on track. I had an alder planed halibut with steamed vegetables and my husband had a steak with the same veggies. Everything was delicious.

We were dining relatively early, but as we were leaving, there seemed to be quite a line waiting for tables. Of course this was President's Day weekend, but be advised that this place gets crowded. Overall a great experience with food and service.

I only gave 3 stars for atmosphere due to an extremely loud and obnoxious customer sitting in the same general area. She had a small child with her and was cooing and talking to the child so loudly that we were having trouble hearing each other 5 tables away. When the child knocked over a water glass, the woman use LOUD 4-letter words. All the customers and staff were rolling their eyes, yet nobody did anything. She somewhat ruined our otherwise perfect dinner.

• Visited February 2012
LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to accomodate your dietary needs. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke
Lake Forest Park
“Lumberyard”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We wanted to have a more casual dinner and based on our review of the Lumberyard, decided to give it a try. I had the seafood salad and it was very good. The seafood tasted fresh and there was a generous amount on the salad. My husband had a burger and was pleased with his choice. We'd go back to try more on the menu - we were told the chili and corn bread is a good choice for another visit.

• Visited February 2012
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Lumberyard. Please introduce yourself on your next visit. Cheers, Vicki Clarke
Olympia, Washington
“We went to eat here and left right away.”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This is definitely not a romantic place to eat. We thought we would try it for our anniversary and were seated by the not so nice hosting staff in the bar where a very, very, very loud tennis match was playing on all of the tvs. After looking at the menu and around the restaurant where hardly anyone had been served we got up and tried for some place better.

Visited January 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I was sorry to read that your experience at the Lumberyard was not what you were looking for. We are always happy to adjust volume on any of our TV's and I will address service standards with our host staff. We are known for an extremely happy and helpful staff so I was surprised to hear that you had a problem. Sincerely, Vicki Clarke
Boise, Idaho
“Fantastic service combines with top quality ingredients = a GREAT dining experience”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We have been dining here regularly, when in town, since 2004.

We have never been disappointed in either the quality of the food or the service.

What a nice stop for a leisurely outside lunch or after a day on the beach.

It is impossible to choose a favorite because it is all good! Try their rib eye chili or chicken soup if you are chilled. The week-end prime rib dinner is also outstanding.

• Visited January 2012
LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this review, 12 February 2012
Thank you for the great review. I am so glad that you enjoy visiting the Lumberyard. We look forward to your next trip to Cannon Beach. Cheers, Vicki Clarke