We have been guests at the Surfsand for many years and have always enjoyed our visits to this beautiful resort. We have never have any problems during our frequent stays, but during our annual New Years Eve vacation we encountered a couple issues in our room that we reported to guest services. On the first morning we discovered the blind in our room was broken and would not go up, and on the second day the shower head fell off. In both cases, guest services responded promptly and fixed the situation within an hour while we were out on our morning beach walks. We were very impressed with how quickly and efficiently they addressed our concerns. They responded immediately and made sure everything was fixed right away. We have always loved the staff at the Surfsand and feel they really care and try their best to make sure you enjoy your time there. They are simply the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach