Surfsand Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sea Breeze Court(Cannon Beach)
View Hotel
Inn at Haystack Rock(Cannon Beach)
View Hotel
Schooner's Cove Inn(Cannon Beach)
The Waves(Cannon Beach)
Stephanie Inn(Cannon Beach)
View Hotel
Ecola Creek Lodge(Cannon Beach)
View Hotel
The Ocean Lodge(Cannon Beach)
2,963 results
All reviewscabana servicewayfarer restaurantkids eat freehaystack rocksurf sandsoaking tubbeach frontmemory foambeachfront roomcookiesindoor pooloregon coastturn down servicegreat amenitiesspring breakpartial viewlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2012

This place is wonderful. I was telling my husband that it makes you want to tip more because they don't nickel and dime you. They gave us a free up grade room, and of course we had the free movie and cookies and milk.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hilary S
SUManager, General Manager at Surfsand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Thank you for spending your vacation at the Surfsand. We hope to have you here again.

Cheers,

Reviewed 31 January 2012

The unprepossessing exterior makes you think, "They're charging that much for this?" as you drive in, but the rooms have been made truly lovely. The bedroom had wonderful comfortable bedding, the bath was gorgeous, and the living room had gas fireplace, small refrigerator and equipped bar area, desk with free wireless internet, and huge windows and slider to private deck. Perched right above the sand with a close-up view of Haystack Rock, this is not the place for people worried about tsunamis! This is owned by the same people as the Stephanie Inn, and while that may be more picturesque, this is in a better location for walking into town to enjoy the many art galleries and gift shops. They do welcome dogs (only $15 more), and you can order room service meals in your room from their excellent restaurant, The Wayfarer. If you leave, you must not leave your dog in the room. Easy beach access is available.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Scottish_Traveler_10
SUManager, General Manager at Surfsand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Thank you for all of your glorious comments about the Surfsand Resort. We have some great specials going now through May hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

We loved our stay. I loved the setup because i could go to sleep early and my fiance was in the separate living room watching tv and online racing. No feeling like you were disturbingthe other person. I must say that the view we had when entering our room was amazing. I think my boyfriend would be dissappointed if we stayed elsewhere and he's not even that fussy. And the yummiest warm cc cookies in the lobby in the evening.

I have no complaints not even lil niggly things.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amuse_easily

We are so please you enjoyed our setup here at the Surfsand Resort. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I love this hotel: Excellent location, easy on the beach access (you don't have to hike down a hill side to get there), and pet friendly! It is just a short walk away from all the shops and restaurants. I bring my dog here every year and we have a blast soaking up the sun and ocean air. Staff have always been friendly, the rooms have always been perfect, and I have never had any issues. I cannot wait to come back again this summer!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason F

I am pleased to hear you enjoy your visits with us so thoroughly! We look forward to another visit from you and your pup this summer.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 4 or 5 times and have not had a bad experience. The rooms are comfortable, modern and clean, and I love the big roomy bathrooms and showers. The front desk people are always super friendly. I love that they have fresh baked cookies in the afternoons. Dangerous/yummy. The other favorite thing about Surfsand is the Sunday Hot Dog Roasts on the beach, with a bonfire and s'mores fixing for later. Fantastic. One my my favorite memories. The price can be high, which is the only drawback. Worth the splurge if you can do it, though....

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura S

We at the Surfsand Resort appreciate your fantastic feedback; we hope to have you for another visit soon, complete with a bonfire.