We stayed here for one night in April and can't wait to go back! We stayed in the retreat suite with a partial ocean view. The highlights of the room included a balcony, tempurpedic bed, fireplace, huge tub and two showerheads. The service was great. We paid the $10 to have a private fire on the beach, which I highly recommend. Cannon beach, unlike other beaches I've been to, allows dogs, bikes, alcohol and bonfires. The walk from the retreat studio rooms to the beach is not far but next time I think we'll splurge for a beachfront room. Its a gorgeous beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach