Stayed here two nights with my best friend for a girl's getaway! We loved it! Our room was below the deck with a nice view of the ocean with no balcony. Huge bathroom with a huge shower. Nice king size bed, coffee maker, fridge and fireplace. Also had an ipod dock. The only thing it did not have was a table. Also, they were upgrading the internet, so the wifi was in and out and sometimes we did not get reception in our rooms with our phones. We took advantage of the cabana service that provided a beach bonfire for $10 a bundle of wood. They started the fire, set up our chairs, and brought us blankets. We ate at the Wayfarer that is right next door. The pool is sparkling and the hot tub was very relaxing. From 10p- midnight, the pool and spa is reserved for adults only! Perfect for relaxing before bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach