“Yep Central Point Has Great Sushi”
Review of Zen Zen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zen Zen
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It's so great to have a quality sushi restaurant here in Central Point. The ingredients are always fresh and the presentation is beautiful. Lovely dining area or you can do take out. Always friendly and good prices.

There are newer reviews for Zen Zen

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Zen , Zen is a great Susi restaurant in Central point Oregon. Nothing fancy here but the great food and large menu means you can come here again and again and still never eat the same thing twice. The special menu on the wall always has three great dishes. Low key and usually not packed this is my go to place for Susi in Southern Oregon.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

fairly frequent dining here. bento box is good ,many sushi choices ,try the zen zen roll. small but friendly dining.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

From my very first visit these folks impressed me with very fresh and expertly prepared food. It has become my go to place for Sashimi. Low key setting, friendly staff. If you are looking for good sushi this is the place.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We ate at zen zen last week with our son and I got the bento box. It was good but I substituted spicy teriyaki chicken for the regular teriyaki chicken and they charged me 3 extra dollars to put chili sauce on my chicken. The sushi was very good.