“definite keeper”
Review of The Palms Cafe

The Palms Cafe
Reviewed March 1, 2018

My wife works down the street from the palms so we decided to try it for lunch a few weeks ago. The food was good enough to warrant a second visit and it was even better than we remembered. I had the crispy chicken wrap and it was so big I took half of it home, it was excellent both times. My wife had the B.L.T.A. ( B.L.T. with avocado) on a crousant and raved about it. All for just under $20, what a deal!
We will eat here often and highly recommend it for breakfast or lunch in a casual environment.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Typical breakfast and lunch fare. No frills and good food. Good size portions with an attentive staff.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Greeted promply. Staff very friendly and attentive. Coffee always full. Meal arrived fresh and hot. Homy atmosphere.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Great food and friendly service. All ingredients were fresh food amazing. Waitress extremely friendly and great service.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

We had breakfast here this morning and boy was it good. Made to perfection. Not sure what their lunch is like but I will be going back to try it out soon.