“Watch for MICHELLE”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 14, 2018

The food is OK, but we had a great experience with Michelle. She took great care of us. She made us feel very welcomed and took care of all of our needs. She made the meal.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I eat at Shari's in Central Point fairly regularly. The food is always good, and so is the service. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive. Jerry, the manager frequently comes with a friendly smile and asks how everything is. They have a new pie that is killer. It's the Washington state Apple Pie. It's as good or better than most homemade apple pies I've had. The new Prime-Rib Benedict is also very good.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I had dinner here. The prime rib was suggested when I asked what the best thing was on the menu. It was not bad, but nothng to rasve about. Quite salty. Accompanied by some oddly sweet onion rings, a small, but very good baked potato, and some unremarkable garlic bread. I ordered a side salad which was a bit sad. But their pies ARE good. The cherry with a scoop of vanilla was a nice end to an otherwise unmemorable meal.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

After a long and tiring trip, we knew Shari's was a great destination. We didn't expect such awesome service!! The food was up to what we have eaten at other Shari's standards and, of course, the pie was scrumptious!

We definitely refreshed before continuing on home and know we will stop at this particular Shari's again!! Getting off and back on the freeway was a breeze!!

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I love Shari's, so this isn't going to be a hit piece. I just stopped in to use the facility (and the bathroom was immaculate) and had some pie and coffee. They were out of my first four choices, so I settled for Apple. It was served barely warm, could have been so much h hotter, but it was good and the coffee was reliably good.