“Came back; problem was resolved.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MissBergi...
Stockton, CA
“Came back; problem was resolved.”
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I wrote a review for this lovely property in December 2015 and came back in December 2017. The previous problem of the different levels in the flooring was pretty much taken care of by the addition of yellow/black caution tape on the areas where one could posdibly trip. (I did just that in 12/2015.). Thank you to the owners/property managers.

Management Response
24 Apr 2018
We are so thrilled to hear that we were able to make the changes you recommended in a previous review! We always value our guest's input, and can't make changes unless they tell us about them. We hope to host you again soon!
669gordon...
“Beautiful Location”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great home, walking distance to the Sunset Bay State Park, well maintained, nicely furnished, kitchen is well stocked with cooking supplies, clean hot tub. Just a nice relaxing home for a family getaway.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Mar 2018
Hi Gordon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience, we appreciate it more than you know. We hope to host you again in the future!
- Courtney S.
bontontra...
Oregon
“Comfortable home”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We rented this house for a wedding that we attended at Sunset Bay. The house is very comfortable with a lot of room for everyone. The kids loved the loft. The kitchen is very well equipped to cook any meal that you would like. The beds were fairly comfortable.
The only problem was that we paid extra to use the hot tub & when we opened the cover to get in the water was cloudy & merky. Obviously not clean. The chlorine dispenser that floats around in the water was completely empty. We tried to call the property manager but there was no answer. So, we paid for a hot tub use that we did not use. Of course, we did not receive our money back for the hot tub.
Otherwise, our stay was great!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
MissBergi...
Stockton, CA
“Beautiful house, but beware!”
Reviewed January 9, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My father, brother and I rented this house just after Christmas 2015. It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was very nice for the time of year. We loved being close to the Shore Acres Winter Lights, just 1/2 mile away, too. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. The kitchen was fully stocked with the appropriate appliances and utensils. It was a bit tricky to see from the road, so slow down after the little RV park that is just after Bastendorff Beach. It's behind bushes and all you can see is the address on a stick near the road. The stick looks like a yard-stick.

We only had one serious problem with the house: there is a difference in the floor level at two different places, right inside the back door and into the back bedroom, that are unmarked. This is dangerous and needs to be fixed. I badly sprained my ankle(grapefruit sized) and had to hobble around on my vacation. I had noticed this upon arrival, but in the excitement of moving in, I misstepped and fell flat on the floor. If this is clearly marked, and I hope that they do so, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm just glad that my 85-year old father didn't take the fall. I count my blessings.

We'd come back again though, but only if this problem is fixed.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The proximity to Coos Bay/Charleston.
Liked least: The floor! Very dangerous.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing