“The Best Thai food in town.”
Review of EZ Thai Restaurant

EZ Thai Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

The price is great, the portions are hearty and the people are friendly. It's a win win. My favorite place for lunch. You have to try the garlic pepper chicken.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I frequent here often for lunch, I am totally addicted to the Pad Thai ! But everything is good !!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

We not big Thai food fans, but found the Orange Chicken to be outstanding. Great flavor and texture, and, by our request, not too spicy.

Wait staff was excellent.

Very close to the Egyptian Theater.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Met a friend at EZ Thai restaurant for dinner. The service was good until we ordered and then it slowed down. The salad spring rolls left a lot to be desired. More veggies than just lettuce. The duck fried rice was good. My pad thai with shrimp had good shrimp but noodles a bit overdone. We had the mango over sticky rice for dessert. That was good. Overall was an enjoyable experience except for the service which needs to continue until a customer leaves.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This is one of my favorite restaurants in town. The Pad Thai and Panang Curry are my favorites. The atmosphere is cozy, particularly in winter, when the woodstove is cheerily burning. The lunch specials are very low priced, and both the quality and quantity of food is superlative. I have also gotten take-out from here, and never had anything but a positive experience.