All reviews full kitchen clams new managers murals crabbing kitchenette bait unit office waterfront
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Check in was fast and very efficient, You drive back down the road a little bit and come to this awesome condo right on the beach. So beautiful inside very clean and well stocked for extended stay. WiFi strong no interruptions. I will definitely be returning. I can't say enough about the condo and staff Thanks for such an FABULOS Stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Vanessa5150
Reviewed January 24, 2018

I am in the Waterfront condo now. It now has an electric fireplace which ads charm. All of the motel rooms have been redecorated. Whoever planned the new decor did a great job.

There are more murals since I was here last. This place is perfect for families. Each unit is large with a full kitchen, The new managers Danielle and Bill are great. I will be back to n April.

Room Tip: All are about the same, but my favorites are the cabin and waterfront
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Coasttravelor
Reviewed October 7, 2017

We stayed in one of the family suites which gave us plenty of room for our family. We were traveling in the area so we had no idea before we got here what it would be like. For the most part, we had a nice time here. The suite gave us plenty of room. It had a full kitchen. The beds were not very comfortable. But everything did seem clean. We enjoyed all the painted murals. Very creative. It did seem like we were staying in a local trailer park. But we didn't really hang around the place much....just needed it for a decent place to sleep and prepare our meals. There is a lot to see and do w/in a reasonable drive from here. Most of the staff we encountered were friendly. The price was reasonable and overall, I have no complaints. It is a very different experience...but it added to our Oregon experience.

Room Tip: The family suite is great for families traveling with kids.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I have to say for a lower priced place we were pleased.. The room we had was clean, neat, airy and a refrigerator. I do not mean a small box a real refrigerator. Stove 4 burners and an oven. Table was small so was micro was small. The room is not overly large. I have had smaller and paid more! Now the folks there are real nice. Bill took us claiming. We had a great great time. Learned how to dig um up ,clean them,and get them ready to take home. They even sold me my licence. He had shovels, buckets, and boots. He was also very nice. We found it convenient to Charleston. Wow that was fun. Almost forgot the murals are awesome. The eagles right over our heads beautiful. There were a few of them. Walking around to see more of the place found blackberries that attracted not only us but a velveted deer. He was in no hurry to avoid us. Seemed some of the camper at the RV section lived there. I see this a lot so it was no surprise. Yes saw some children but it is a vacation spot. Yes bath was not large but it was plenty big do do anything we needed. Shower head was a little low but had pressure and was entry of hot water.

Room Tip: They have cabins which set further back from the road so they are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Ghetto trailer park no wifi heater didn't they rolled in a wall heater. Mouse turds bathroom was like 2ft by 2 ft no room staff was rude was like a Stephen king all had bad vibes about staff comin to murder us we were there 4 hrs if that hightailed it out of there lousy experience. Ghetto double wides chopped and glued together and pieced together felt like a 1970s starter home fee bad for the next soul who stays here

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family