Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
EconoLodge(Corvallis)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationfootball stadiumosu campusoregon stateacross the streetnice hotelin townbreakfast buffetvisiting oregoncan't beat the locationbusiness tripfitness centerplace to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsmall townhotel is locatedrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed here as part of a wedding party this past weekend. Our room was quiet, clean, COOL (thank you!) and comfy. Front desk was pleasant (that's par with our other stays at HG Inns).

After a long & festive day at a country wedding in the heat, we came back to the hotel and had a couple beers in the lobby as we waited for the rest of the wedding group.

Our server/bartender named BRYSON was handling in the bar area (even though there were some other employees present). We witnessed his exceptional service with everyone who came in. He's knowledgeable of the menu; sharp as a tack; pleasant and best of all, he really, made us feel like he was glad we were there.

Our wait for the rest of the group was longer than expected so we ordered burgers (good) - beer was good too (Rogue Dead Guy)... but it was Bryson's pleasant and engaging personality that really brought our experience to another level.

Once the rest of our group convened, Bryson continued to serve everyone in this hectic gang with the same professional, friendly and accommodating way.

I hope the Corvallis Hilton Garden In appreciates what a sharp talent they have in this guy - he really made a difference.

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floors are pretty quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
KyleHGI, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello Ticolover,

I am so glad to hear about the great service you had during your stay and thank you for leaving it in a review. Bryson is an outstanding member of our team and I'm glad you thought so as well. I hope the wedding and your visit to Corvallis were pleasant and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Thank you again and Have a great day!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Very clean hotel with great staff, comfy beds and good breakfast. If you enjoy a great pool area though this probably isn't the hotel for you. Small indoor pool and muggy temperature. We also tried to get early check in but there were no rooms ready until almost an hour after the regular check in time. So housekeeping could work on their timeliness. Other than that I was a pleasant stay. Oregon is gorgeous.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello kristinac671,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed your visit to Oregon. I am sorry that the pool area was too warm. You comments will help us as we work to improve for the future. Again, thank you for the review and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

When you have a business trip to OSU, there is no other choice except Hilton. The Portland airpot is far away from OSU, and thus, the time we arrive is strongly limited. Nevertheless, the front desk did not allow us to check in at a slightly earlier time than 3p.m. Also, the toilet did not work, which was really a serious problem for me.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello tomohirot63,

Thank you for leaving a review on your recent visit. I apologize for the issues that you experienced. I can understand how frustrating that could be and I hope we were able to get it fixed quickly for you. Thank you again for your feedback and we will make sure your next visit goes by smoothly.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is the best place to stay in Corvallis, especially for its location next to the OSU campus. Rooms fill quickly (and rates are very high) for big sporting event weekends. Breakfast buffet is good. Staff is super friendly.

Room Tip: High floor, away from the elevator
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Stayed 2 nights during recent travel to Corvallis area. During check out I was greeted by Robert and he Thanked me for being Diamond status.
My room was clean, top floor and away from elevator. Exactly per my preferences in my profile.
I used their room service option and the person helping me Will was very nice and professional.
During the stay I was able to cross path with multiple employees from the hotel and every single one of them smiled and greeted me.
They have nice breakfast offerings and cook to order breakfast.
Overall great stay and definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business