All reviews well stocked kitchen small community hot tub lincoln city beach access gas fireplace highway tides
Reviewed October 15, 2015

I had high expectations for this visit and was disappointed that the quality described both on the website and promised by the manager wasn't at all what we got. The condo itself is part of a fourplex and wasn't the private getaway it was painted to be. The walk to the beach was considerably longer than the pictures show. We used the pull out hidabed for a movie night and were surprised to find it had sand in it. All in all, we paid for what was promised and we got something that left much to be desired.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Christina W
Reviewed October 9, 2015

Expensive Mistake! I am disabled and notified the owner Lisa of my special needs before reserving this condo. Lisa assured me my concerns would be taken care of. We arrived at the condo and when I went to use the hot tub the temperature was locked and wouldn't go lower than 104° so I was unable to use it. I notified her the next business day of the problem and she told me how to fix it, my husband tried fixing it so I called her back leaving a voicemail as it still wasn't working but she never returned my call. I emailed when we got home and she refused to give me a refund! The hot tub was the main reason I reserved this condo and I didn't get what we paid for! I tried contacting her again but she changed her phone number! My Disability needs apparently weren't important!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Charley A
Reviewed August 14, 2015

My family, all 13 of us, stayed at 120 Bella Beach, a large and spacious house only a few minutes from the beach. The furnishings, kitchen, bedrooms, and public areas were superb, with plenty of towels, blankets, and other amenities. Beautiful hardwood floors, nice deck, hot tub, and excellent wifi. I can highly recommend this particular accommodation.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Great vacation house! Loved our stay at Bella Beach! House readily accommodated our 13 person group and was only a three minute walk to the beach. Very clean, with a hot tub, fire pit, and parking for our four cars. LOTS of towels and washer/dryer at our disposal. Depoe Bay is SOOOOO gorgeous, with several beaches and a beautiful light house. Good sized grocery store 5 minutes away. Lincoln City was only a 10 minute drive. Wonderful place for a family reunion/vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2015

I LOVED our beach house! It was beautiful and looked just like the pictures provided. I was a little nervous when it said it was 4 blocks from the beach, but it wasn't a problem at all. Plenty close to the beach. My husband and I stayed in the carriage house of Beach Me which was the "4th bedroom". It consisted of its own bathroom, a kitchenette and a futon which could be used as the bed. It was great. I loved everything about the house. All the little details were wonderful. We never really heard any neighbors and I don't have any complaints. I'd love to come back some time.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family