“Filling”

Thai Bay
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just opened July 2011. Excellent food with a great view of the boats in the harbor.
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Cheap place to eat and, although not the best Thai, it is worth going. Friendly, and the food is filling. We took our food 'to go'.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Was so sorry when they left Depoe Bay and moved to Lincoln City, but I'll gladly make the drive! Montri's food will stack up against any Thai food anywhere. Love the Crying Tiger, and I actually have dreams about the Curry Powder Noodles. Order anything on the menu -- you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Jaci M
Reviewed 13 January 2017

This was my first visit to a Thai restaurant and it was great! Everyone in our group thoroughly enjoyed what they ordered, which included Cury Fried rice, Cury soup, and various other selections. Choices include options for different types of meat, Chicken, steak were the choices we tried. Very freshly prepared and I love the seasoning! I will definitely go back to some more Thai restaurants in the future and will go back every time I visit Lincoln City!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This place is great! Everything is very fresh and the pricing is just right. We drive from Newport to eat here, we think it's that good! Beats the Thai restaurants in Newport out of the water. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Nice selection of Thai dishes authentically prepared. New manager friend of former owner. Nice view of "Worlds smallest harbor." Very good food at reasonable prices.